Chapter 3

Later that day...
At some fancy restaurant...

Minju is currently waiting for the guy to show up to their meeting. It's been twenty minutes, he sure took his sweet time coming here. She decided she'll wait for another ten minutes, if that guy still doesn't show up she's leaving this place.

About five minutes later, a man can be seen asking the waiter something. Then the waiter escorted the man to where Minju is sitting. Minju clicked her tongue when she noticed him, a unsatisfied look can be seen on her face.

"Kim Minju? Hi I'm Yang Soohyun." The man introduced himself. "Yes I'm Kim Minju. Please take a sit." Minju put on her friendly face, at least she got to look nice first. "Lets order something first shall we." The man wave to the waiter.

Time skip...

The rendezvous went like how Minju expect it to be. The guy was a total narcissist. He only talk about what he has achieved in his 19 years of life. Saying that he could buy Lotte World if he really wanted. To Minju, the only thing she understand by what he was saying is "Praise me woman, I am rich."

As much as she dislike Chaejin, she was right. The guy is touchy. It only started with a sudden hand holding but as time goes by, he started to up his actions by rubbing their legs together under the table. She felt really uncomfortable. Thankfully it's getting late and Minju's driver Mr. Kangho interrupted their conversation, telling the man that Minju has to be home before ten o'clock.

"Thank you for saving me again Mr. Kangho. Any longer and I just might pour the water on his face..." Minju rested her head on the car window. "Don't mention it. I always got your back miss." The older gentleman smiled while looking at his rearview mirror.

When Minju reached home, she was welcomed by her mother's slap. "Soohyun called me and said you were being rude to him!" Minju hated the guy but she didn't show any signs of rudeness towards him during the dinner. "I didn't even do anything! I just sit there quietly. Being that good girl that you always wanted me to be!" Minju tried to explain herself.

"He told me you ignored him and you didn't let him touch you." Her mother added. "And you believed him? So what if I didn't want him to touch me anyway? I'm not just something that he can put his hands all over with." Minju walked straight to her room, ignoring her mother's call.

It's always like this when she turned sixteen. Her mother always do this but not for her, it's always about her company. "Marry into his family and we will marry into his business too." That was one of the things her mother always said to her.

People always said rich people can have whatever they want. But Minju never got what she wants, it's like she's trapped. She cannot have a freewill of her own.

----------

The next day. Y/N is looking for Minju around the school. They promised they will have lunch together today but Minju didn't come to the bench. So Y/N walk around the school, trying to find the girl.

Y/N searched for Minju at every nook and cranny of the school but still can't find her. But then he remembered one place that he hasn't checked. The rooftop. He went up the stairs and opened the door. There she is, enjoying the view of the blue sky. Y/N is confused at this point, which one is more beautiful. Is it the blue sky? Or the girl standing in front of him right now?.

"Minju! There you are. I've been searching for you. You didn't forget about our little lunchtime together didn't you?" Y/N lift up the two lunchbox in his hands. "Y/N... I'm sorry.. I've been thinking about something..." Minju answered. 'Weird, yesterday she seems so happy but today...she looks so...sad...' He thought in his head.

"Anyway here. I got our lunch, let's eat!" Y/N said before sitting down on the floor. Minju smiled before sitting down beside him. Y/N noticed the smile, it seems forced.

A little time skip after they finished eating...

"Hey Minju.. I'm sorry if this question seems a bit rude but, why I haven't seen you hanging out with anyone around school?" Y/N asked her. It's weird for the princess of the school to be so popular yet he didn't see her with anyone.

"It's okay that's not rude at all. Um..from when I was a little kid, other people has always wanted to be friends with me. But as I grow older, I realized people wanted to be friends with me just because of my status and wealth. Y/N didn't expect Minju to experienced something like that, he always thought rich people have it easy.

"I know there's honest people out there but... I just.. it's better to be alone..." Minju put in a forced smile. "I'm sorry you have to went through all that." Y/N felt guilty after asking her that.

"It's okay... Hey Y/N can I say something?" Minju suddenly stood up. "Sure what is it?" He asked her back while packing up the lunchboxes into a small bag.

"It's good to have someone to hug if you're having a bad time." Minju suddenly said that. "What was that? Why so suddenly?" He questioned her after hearing those words from her.

"Nothing... Come on. Lunchtime is almost over." She walk straight to the door, leaving him behind. 'What do you mean Kim Minju?' Y/N put what Minju just said aside, and goes back to his class.

Y/N reached his class and settled down. As he was taking out his books from his backpack, he remembered he forgot to ask Minju if she wants to hangout tomorrow during lunchtime again.

'I'll just bring an extra one and find her tomorrow.'

_____________________________________________