Chapter 6

"H-hyung! Her smile is the best hyung! When she smiles she has this whiskers dimple on her cheeks and it is the cutest thing you'll ever see!" It's not even the next day. It's just a little later on the same night.

After dinner, Hoseok and Y/N decided to hit the bar and drink some more. They are off duty officers right now, but as policeman they still need to drink responsibly. Right now, Hoseok is the only one that's still sober while Y/N is a bit drunk.

"Hyung!! She has beautiful eyes... Those eyes that I will never look at again... No!" Y/N buried his face on the bar top. "When she laugh, she looks so beautiful! But of course, there's time she smiled sadly..."

At this point, Hoseok has memorized Y/N's drunken story. He always talk about Minju when he's drunk. '...and after this he's going to talk about her eyes again...' Hoseok said in his head.

"Her eyes hyung! Oh my gosh! She's so pretty!" The few people in the bar is now looking at them, more specifically at Y/N. "Y/N that's enough for tonight. Let's go home." Hoseok stood up and grabbed his arm.

Hoseok paid the bartender before both of them exited the bar. "Let's take a walk, get you sober up a little."

After walking around town for 30-40 minutes...

"Damn I feel like shit..." Y/N holding his head while sitting on a park bench. "Yah here." Hoseok offered a canned coffee to the younger man. "Thank you hyung.. honestly I don't know what I'll do without you." He opened the can and drink it, hoping it will lessen the pounding in his head.

"Me too Y/N me too..." It was a nice night. The stars and the moon is illuminating the dark sky. "I still don't know why she did it..." Y/N suddenly spoke up. "Why did she have to die?" Hoseok looked at him. From Y/N's face he can tell that he's not drunk anymore.

"She told me to live more but why would she die..."

"Yah that's enough!. Give it a rest would you?" Hoseok looked at him in the eyes. "What happened to her wasn't your fault."

Hoseok finally reached his limit to listen to his stories. "She's not the only girl in the world. How long are you going to act like this? It's been ten years Y/N" This is unexpected coming from him.

"Sorry hyung... I guess I push it a little too far tonight." Y/N finished his coffee and stood up from the bench walking away. "Yah where are you going!? Are you sober enough?" Hoseok felt guilty because of what he said.

"I'll be fine hyung. Get home safely!" He shouts from afar and continues to walk to where his car was parked earlier.

After reaching his car...

Y/N's POV

I start the engine and drive my way home.

When I think back, Minju's action really changes a lot of things. Her mother was heartbroken after that. She fell into a depressing state and was unable to lead her company. In the end she was kicked out from her own company.

I wonder what happened to her after all of that.

The school begin to take it's students and their actions more seriously. They start to have more care for students. I also remembered I get bullied less after that because teachers begin to take actions instead of just pretending like they know nothing.

Her death created an awareness for the school. But why did she have to die for the school to be better? Shouldn't the school be self aware of its issues? Why does this world got to be so dark and unfair?

"Shit."

Hoseok hyung is right. Maybe I should move on from all of this. She's gone now and there's no way she'll come back again.