The After Story...

The Year 2020

On a sunny day, people can be seen coming together and forming a crowd near a building. Some of them are in a state of panic and some of them are trying to stay calm while facing an unexpected situation.

Above the 5 story building is a girl. Standing on the edge, probably waiting for the right time to jump off of it. She looked sad, it seems like she's been through a lot.

"Has anyone called the police or the fire department or anything!!??"
"Oh gosh please don't jump miss!"
"Yahh get your camera out! We got to film this."
"I've called the fire department. They'll be here in ten minutes."
"What do we do? Ten is a long time! She could jump off anytime!"

A bit further away from the crowd of people is a man enjoying his afternoon walk with a cup of ice coffee in his left hand and with the other hand holding a phone.

"Okay baby, sure. Yes Daddy is going to buy you lots of pretty clothes! I swear!" The loud noise coming from the crowd attracted his attention towards it.

"Daddy got to hang up now okay baby? Make sure to listen to mommy okay? Bye baby, i love you." He hung up the phone.

He walks closer and saw the girl up above.
"Looks like it's happening again." He muttered before walking into the building.

"Sir, you already know about the situation outside?" He asked the security guard. "Yes, we already called the fire department." A sweat can be seen dripping down his forehead, talk about one tough workday.

"You have the access to the roof?" Y/N asked him once again. "Yes I do but I think we should wai-" "It's okay." He interrupted the security guard by showing his badge. "You? Ah I see let's go, I'll take you up."

The guard then proceeded to escort him going up to the rooftop. It only took about a few minutes for both of them to reach the top. "I'll take it from here. You go back down and brief the fire department when they get here and try to keep the crowd calm." The guard gave him a worried look. "Are you sure you can handle this yourself?"

Y/N smiled. "I can." He then opened the door and he saw the girl still standing on the edge, she's wearing a school uniform. "Hello, lovely weather we have today isn't it?" He softly greeted the girl from behind.

His soft greeting apparently didn't work well since the girl's body jerk after hearing the sudden voice from behind her. Luckily she regained her balance. "Woah there student..calm down..." He tried to keep his composure.

"Who are you!? Get away from me or I swear I'll jump!!!" The girl's face says it all, she's confuse, scared, sad, hurt. All of that can be seen plastered on her face.

But there's something else can be seen. The girl also looked like she doesn't really want to do this. Probably he can still talk her away from proceeding to jump.

"Calm down and come to me. You can have dinner with my family, my wife can cook some amazing food for us." He is staying awfully calm considering his situation right now.

"I don't even know who you are!! Go away! I swear I'm going to jump off." Once again the girl threatened to jump.

He stayed quiet, backing a few steps from the girl. The next thing he said is probably going to be remembered by the girl.

"The world will be better with you in it."

"W-what!?" The girl is confused by his statement. "I almost lost someone I love a long time ago. But I have another chance to be with her." The girl stayed quiet and starts to listen to him.

"You matter in this life. You might think everything and everyone is against you right now but trust me, you matter to someone." He can see the girl is calm now.