Chapter 7

Third Person POV

"This can't be possibly be real. It can't be." Just like any other youth days of his life. Y/N decided to act normal and walk his way to school even though his head can't process what is happening to him.

"Logically and scientifically, time travel is impossible. This is probably just some hyper realistic dream or something. I surely drink a lot last night." He calmed himself down. It is easier to just pretend that this is all a dream.

He continued to walk to school...

When he entered the main gate, many fancy cars can be seen. The majority of the students here did have their own personal chauffeur, just rich student things. But one car manages to catch his attention. It's not really the car, it's the person coming out from it.
.
.
.
(You don't have to do this but I suggest you play My Beauty by VERIVERY and just imagine everything in this scene moving in slow motion XD)
.
.
.

'...it all seems too real to be a dream...' like time slowed down and the wind playing it's part. Minju's hair is being blown away, enhancing her beauty.

His body automatically move and ran to her.

"Minju!!!"

He opened his arm to embrace her, finally he was able to meet his crush once again after a horrible ten years. But life is not that easy. Before he can get near her, Minju's driver/bodyguard, Kangho stopped him and judo flip him onto the ground.

"What do you think you're doing kid? Minju do you know this guy? Is he one of your friend?" Kangho asked her. "No... I don't have any friends." She ignored the grounded Y/N and continues to walk into the building.

Even the stunned Y/N is shocked after hearing her. '..but she said I was her only friend?..' "Ah ouch... Minju..." He stared at her figure walking further and further away.

"Look kid, if you're just gonna bring trouble to the Miss then I suggest you just back off." Kangho wore his sunglass before walking back to the driver's side.

"You saw that earlier? He tried to hug Kim Minju."
"He really doesn't know his level in here?"
"He's a pervert too? Pfft trash."
"Low class people will always be low class."

Here comes the insults again. Bad things he usually hear when he was still a young lad. '...This dream is too real, even the insults hurt...' But, if he is really his younger self, this will surely discourage him from the very start. "But inside I'm still the more older and mature me." He said to himself.

"Look at him, he's even talking to himself. Talk about creepy." A girl said out loud to her other friend.

"What? Never seen the main character monologuing?" He snickered before making his way inside. "Oh gosh, he is crazy..better stay away from him." The girl added.

'... Alright dream, you want to play? I'll play...'

Y/N's POV

But why did Minju said that? What about that "Thank you for making me feel like I have a friend stuff." Wait a minute dad said today is the 16th of September.
.
.
.
.
.

Ahhhh..... So that's why..... I'm an idiot. I haven't met Minju yet. I met her around November, so that means right now it's two months before she....

I'll save you this time Minju. Don't worry. But first, we need to be friends.

I intentionally walk in front of her class to get a glimpse of her. I saw her sitting in the middle of the class, I still can't believe this. Suddenly she looks back at me.

Talk about a fluttering feeling. I'm in cloud nine right now, that is until I bumped into Minho and his gang.

"Song Y/N~ Yah did you do my math homework?" Ah yes... These guys were here too. The assholes that made my highschool life like hell. .

"Ah~ even after ten years, I'm still not happy seeing you guys' face." To be honest I don't even feel anything seeing these guys. "What did you say to-" I'm not giving him any chance to finish.

"Please...from now on, work for something. Don't just wait around for people to spoon feed you. You already have the money, it's time for you to also have the brains okay?" Damn this feels really great.

"What did you say to me you little punk..." Five of them starts to surround me. Finally I can show them the experience of five years being a policeman. Come on.

"Yah! What are you all doing!?" Well well here's another familiar face. "Go back to your class! Don't do anything stupid!" The other guys bow to her before walking away from me.

I smile at the figure in front of me. "Long time no see noona~" "It's Miss Nara! Not noona!" She corrects me. Ah yes.. we're still in school... We met a few times after I graduated and I called her noona since she's not my school nurse anymore.

"Sorry, just suddenly thought that I'm at a different time. Anyway gotta go to class. Bye!" I wave her goodbye before running to my class.

----------

During the class...

"Alright, so after that you must change the equation to..." To be honest I'm not even listening to the lesson right now.

It's hard to believe it, but somehow I'm back. If I had known this would happen, I would've binge watched every time travel movie that I know exist.

It's okay, I can take my time getting adjusted to this absurd situation. The main reason I'm back to this time is probably..... Kim Minju.

I'll need to find out why Minju committed suicide first. If I remember correctly, Yoojung is the one that mentioned she was also being bullied. Is that the main reason or there's something else?

"Shit!" Uh oh... I said that a little too loud and why did I bang the table.

"Yah! Song Y/N. You have a problem or something?" Even Mr. Yunho heard me, I'm in trouble. I should've been more careful.

"You're in this school because of a scholarship. Don't think yourself as a big shot okay?" There's also teachers like him, I received that scholarship because I deserved it. Unlike most of the students here.

"ᴾᶠᶠᵗ.. ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ..." I snickered at him.

"What did you say again Mr. Y/N?" Wait! He even heard that!?

_____________________________________________