Chapter 17

In Y/N's classroom...

"Yah!!" Again, Daehwi slams his hands on Y/N's table and surprising him in the process. "Fuc- Yah Daehwi You're really asking for it now!" Daehwi runs to Mark and hides behind him when Y/N got up from his chair.

"How dare you use Mark as a shield. C'mere!"

"Wait! I just wanna talk to you about the trip." Y/N calms down and pulls his chair before sitting near Mark's and Daehwi's tables.

"Yeah... Minju said she'll go so I'll go too." He tried to hide his embarrassed face from the two. "Dude, that's good news! Daehwi already put your name in our group." Mark said.

"I know, when I met with Mr. Hwang earlier this week he already informed me."

Daehwi claps his hands hard after Y/N responded.

"Yah! Keep your hands still."

"I can't do that when I'm excited." Watching Daehwi showing his excitement made Y/N and Mark laughed at his playfulness.

"Let's have fun as guys on the trip!" Mark cheers. "Yeah! Even though too bad for Y/N because he can't group up with Minju." Daehwi added.

"Shut up. I'll sit with her on the train."

"Well look at you, making more moves. I'm proud of your changes." Mark patted Y/N's back. "Thanks." He smiles back at him.

----------

"I haven't seen you talk to Arin since you help her with her assignment last week. Anything happened?" Minju asks Y/N. "Nothing happened. I helped her and after that we went home." Y/N not paying attention to her and keeping his attention in front of him.

"I see i see..."

Y/N take a peak at her face. Minju has a curious look on her face. "Don't worry about it." 

"I'm not worried." She scoffs. "Really? Hmmmmmmm??" Y/N pokes her cheek.

"Yah stop that!"

"I'll keep poking your cheek on the trip tomorrow Kim Minju!"

*Honk*

Suddenly, a car stops infront of Y/N and Minju. The weird thing is, it's not the car that Kangho usually drives, it's a car he never seen before.

The windows rolled down and revealed a guy that Y/N doesn't know. "Well well well, who's the guy?" He gave Minju a smirk. Y/N doesn't like this.

"Oppa! What're you doing here!? You should rest!" Minju starts to nag to the guy.

'Ahhhh so he's Minju's brother.'

"I feel good today. So I thought I'd pick you up from school but..... Who's this!? Your boyfriend?" Her brother taps on the steering wheel, feeling excited.

"O-oppa! He's just a friend." Minju hit her brother on his shoulder. "Nice to meet you, I'm Minju's best friend. Song Y/N."

"Hi, I'm Minju's brother. Kim Mingi. Hey you want to be her boyfriend?"

"Oppa!!"

Y/N and Mingi both laugh seeing Minju's reaction. "We're both in the process of getting to know each other, but yeah maybe I'll become her boyfriend. We'll see." He answers his question so casually thus making Minju's face blushed with embarrassment.

"Y-ya who said I want to be your girlfriend." She makes her way to the passenger side and enters the car.

"Wahhh~ What a man. I like your style." Mingi nods while looking at Y/N. "I want to hang out with Minju, wanna come with us?" He offers him.