Chapter 16

Y/N was walking along the hallway when he heard somebody called him.

"Oppa!"

He turns to a direction and immediately see Arin jogging her way to him. "Arin-ya... Slow down." He chuckled seeing Arin panting from her jog to him.

"Oppa, can you help me with my club assignment after school?" She asked him.

"Sure, I'm free this afternoon. We going anywhere or we just take pictures around the school?"

"I was thinking we could go to a park somewhere near here." She excitingly tells him. Maybe a bit more excited than usual.

"Oh okay sure. Let's meet at the school gate after school."

The two finished their conversation and continue their day.

The weather is getting colder these days and the leaves are changing colors. A beautiful sight to capture on a camera, but of course, it also means that the day Y/N fear is getting closer.

Time skip...

Y/N is waiting for Arin near the school gate with Minju, both are leaning their backs on the walls that surrounded the whole school. She thought she at least wait with him before going back home.

"You know, I already told you, you don't have to worry about me yesterday." Y/N gives her a little nudge. "Who's saying I'm worried about you? I'm just here waiting for Mr. Kangho to pick me." She said with a blank face.

"Waiting for Mr. Kangho... Yeah... Sure..." He said while poking her shoulder.

Minju slaps away his hand. "Stop it. You're annoying!" Y/N stopped from poking her but only after he messes up her hair. "I'm annoyingly attractive you mean."

Minju only clicks her tongue at his words. Well, she is attracted to him so she can't completely deny that.

She starts to rub her hands together because she's feeling a bit cold. "It's getting colder now, I hope it warms up a little during our trip." She said.

Without saying anything, Y/N hold her left hand and put their hands inside his coat pocket. "You can put your right hand inside your own pocket. But the left one is getting a special service."

He smiled at her before looking back at the street. Minju also can't hide the fact that she's feeling happy because of his action, a small smile crept up on her face.

"Oppa!" Arin's voice can be heard. Minju quickly pulls away her hand from him. Y/N act like nothing happened. "Arin-ah, ready to go?" He asked her.

"Mmhmm. Ah.. hello sunbaenim." She bowed to Minju. "Is this..." She looked at Y/N, waiting for his answer. "Ahh! This is Kim Minju, my friend." Arin felt relieved after hearing that, while Minju... Not so much.

"She's just waiting for her driver. Shall we?" He gestured her to go. "Sure oppa." Arin answered.

"You. Don't forget to take care of yourself!" Y/N said to Minju while walking away from her.

"Take care of yourself too pabo-ya." Minju muttered while Y/N and Arin is far from him.

'...I'm falling for you more & more.'

----------

What Y/N thought just a trip to the nearby park turned to a trip around Seoul. He's been a wonderful assistant to Arin.

He carried her bags, help switched the lenses, he even bought her hot chocolate before they start their work earlier.

"Oppa i think this is it." Arin said while checking out the view. "You said that about the last two spots that were at Arin but they're not IT." Y/N laughs at her.