~Young bird~

It's been years when Raven left, she even left her daughter.. Well two daughters actually... After she left she didn't comes back, she didn't even visit her two daughter.. She didn't even know what is happening to her own daughters.. She didn't even care.. But do she really don't care?..

[~•~•~•~•~]

Tai: Why did she even left you here!?

* slap *

Rangel : * Crying * f-father.. I..

Tai: You're just like her! You're making me remember her! Why did you even has her pure traits!?

* Another slap *

Rangel : f-father.. Please.. P-p-please stop.. * Crying *

Tai pushed her down as she hit the hard wood, as blood drip down from her lips that is been hit. Her own sister is just laughing at the background with her half sister Ruby. Her own uncle is drunk he even can't move because of alcohol he was taking. Rangel is been snap on he own thoughts when her own father kick her stomach.

Tai : You stupid thing!!, you shouldn't even be born!!

Rangel whimper at that as she was been hit again. Her eyes going to a dull color, no life, no happiness. Just sadness, agony, and pity in herself. Tai force her to stand as he held Rangel collar and slap her again. Every day in her life she felt beatings every time, every single day, no one even care just because of her mother running away from responsibility.

Tai : You will never going out in your room, you hear me!?

He pushed Rangel as she hit the wall, standing up in her track and going back to her room. She didn't even get to eat, just beatings. She went straight to her room going in, as she close the door she immediately go to the bathroom and sat on the tub crying thinking why she was always hated by her own father. She thinks why Yang never get hated, but only her.

Rangel : I.. I can't take it any more..

She hugs her self crying in pain, she held her wrist thinking to end her own life so she can be free.. But ..she can't do it because she still need her mother.. She needs her own mother, she wants to know why she left them. Why she run. Why she left her alone.
After that she wipes her tears, as she pack her things.

" Rangel POV "

When I finish packing my things up, I went towards my table and get a paper and pen so I can write, I put the pain I felt in this small piece of paper I have. Running away like my mother is like running away in your responsibility but I think that's not true at all. After I finish writing I fold it like a fancy letter as I put my own simbol on it.

Rangel : Maybe if I disappear you finally be happy..

I sadly said to my self, I look out side of my room to see it already dark, I take a deep breath but felt a pain in my side, I roll up my shirt to see a purple bruise. I feel like crying again but wipe it immediately as I held the hard chair as I throw it to the window earning a loud noise as I immediately heard doors opening out side of my room. I immediately jump out and run towards the woods and jump in one of the trees looking back at the house I have been in my whole life. I saw all of them gather in my room all of them, Tai with his angry look, that he always give to me. Yang, Ruby, and uncle Qrow who is groggy.

Rangel : I will be able to move forward don't I?

I said standing up jumping away so they won't able to find me. I just need to get out here, I held my heart pain rising up. I'm crying again.

[ ~•~•~•~•~•~ ]

" Taiyang POV "

I was about to sleep when I heard the loud noise coming from Rangel's room, I immediately got up angrily because of the noise thinking of beating her again of what she is doing. When I open the door I saw Yang and Ruby peeking out of their room. Qrow was the last person to get out of his room still half-drunk. I open Rangel door but in my surprise she wasn't in her room, clothes scatter over the room. Broken glass around the window. Yang immediately went inside of Rangel room looking at the bathroom to see if she was there. I look at the window to see the wooden chair broken out side. I didn't even know what to do. I sat on Rangel bed seeing her drawings scattered lying in her bed I took one of the drawing to see a perfect Sketch of our family Me, Yang, Ruby, Qrow, Rangel and even summer is there we're all smiling. I don't know but my tears fell down.. Was I a terrible father to her?. Yes!.. I was a terrible father! How can I even hurt my own daughter just because I see her own mother to her.. Why not Yang? Or why did I even do that? Afterall this years I didn't even realize what I'm doing to her.. I was snap back of my own thoughts when Qrow held my shoulder as Ruby and Yang crying Reading a letter with a symbol. Yang gave me the letter.

Dear Family,

Sorry if I left but I can't take it anymore, I can't take the pain you are all giving me.
I was like neglected because of what I am or what my own mother did.
I don't even know why you all hate me. I just think I'm not belong here.
I'm just like a trash, laying around like a dush.
I don't really even know why your always doing things like that.. Father, I was really hoping you could even love me like Yang and Ruby.
I was really waiting every time, but I always got beatings from you.
I know your angry because I have my mother's traits running in my veins. Every time, day, weeks even years no love, no care.
I just need that but no one gave that to me. That's why, I made up my mind to run like my mother.
Run from everyone, I just feel I don't fit in any of this family.

I hope your all happy now because I left, and you won't even going to waste time just to beat me and don't even talk to me like a good father.

Thank you because you still keep me alive.

And if you all see me again please...
Go away and don't try to say sorry just because of what you all did to me...
Just stay away when you ever saw me.

Your Daughter
Rangel Branwen

After I read her letter I let out my tears down. Thinking how terrible I was to her, I didn't even think twice before I first hurt her.. I have my stupid reasons just to beat her I neglected my own daughter. I'm so stupid. What will Raven think about this if she finds out that her daughter left because of what I did. How am I gonna explain this.. How?! I felt arms around me and saw Yang and Ruby mumbling sorry's to Rangel. Qrow was spacing out like he was thinking what he's gonna tell to Raven if she accidentally came here.