Chapter 32 - Fight against the Enemy

How did this things happened so fast, Rangel I hope you're safe don't you dare die for me.

Grimm after Grimm, when will this end?.

: Pyrrha!!..

: Jaune where are you?!

: You need to save her please!!..

: Where ar--..

: This is not for me, save Pyrrha please, she's not that strong for her please she's fighting her on the top of the tower!!..

Jaune start to cry, Remi run towards the tower following Ruby and Weiss as I did follow too hoping to save someone's life.

Remi was the fastest as she already got above as I followed her, Fire. Pyrrha was already kneeling in front of her.. No..

My semblance was activated, no one will die... So that's what I thought...

...........................
........................
......................
....................
..................
................
.............
.........
......
...
.

Cinder : Do you ever believe doing the hero thing will end this? Do you even have a last wish..

Smiling on my thought

Adley : Wish I get her to be my girl, even in my last breath...

.....No!!!!!!.....

"Someone's POV"

As Ruby watch the scene she heard someone's voice scream as Adley drop down arrow was impaled on her, never believing to what happened the Grimm screech as silver light blinded everything Cinder was blinded by it too angrily screaming...

( Sorry we need to time skip this with Chibi Rangel hugging Chibi Remi as she sleep)

"Someone's POV"

: You should rest...

: How can I rest if this things all happened because of you!?

: I- I know it's wrong I just ca-

: You can't be your self but here you are helping me.. Cinder was not good for you, you should wake up on this moment, you know that she never see you as an important person!!.. It is pointless if you keep up because she only needs you for power!..

: Your mother will be here in a couple of minutes to get you.

: Did you know that she killed Adley, tell me Emerald?

Emerald was silent, her hands shaking a bit, nodding and taking something out on her pocket and she hands the red envelope to Rangel.

Emerald : She gave me that after you two have your one on one fight. Begging that I should give it to you.

Rangel : How did you and up on the enemies side?

Rangel said quietly but she heard it well..

Emerald : I never want to but I neede-

Before she can even speak up there was a portal revealing Raven, looking at Rangel who is badly injured left arm missing brushed and marks that she gets her self to fight hard, knowing two of her daughters need someone, she quietly make her way for Yang first, before getting to Rangel making sure that she's fine and we'll after the fall.

Raven : Even you're my daughter's friend I won't hesitate to kill you. Even though you helped her.

Raven said coldly as she helped Rangel to get up and walks through the portal.

Emerald : I'm sorry..Rangel..

Rangel was already at the portal when she heard it looking back the portal was already close as the both of them was already at the tribe.

Raven's men help her to carry her daughter inside of her tent, her tribe already knew that she's worried for her daughters.

On the other side Rangel was already gripping the envelope that Emerald gave, not wanting to open it for some reason, her hands shaking as she start to cry remembering the face of Adley as she was smiling before she died.

Her chest was once more in pain, heart was broken as she remember the way Adley make her smile, the way she laugh and joke around. How did it go so fast that her hands couldn't reach her anymore.

Arms was now wrapped around her, Raven was holding her she never want to see her daughter cry like this in pain, she makes her self strong not wanting to shed tears infront of her.

"Rangel Pov"

Rangel : What did I do wrong for this life to happen, I never want this it hurt so much.

Raven : You should move forward, I know it is hard to do that... Some people live on their past as they never let it go, blaming their self to what happened. For you do you think she's happy to see you cry at this state you'll never get forward if you blame your self and what's the destiny have choose for you.

Rangel : Why me?

She said her cries turning into sniffles as she didn't let go on Raven. They sat on the bed silently Rangel was now already falling asleep.

( This will be brought to you by Chibi Emerald, Chibi Velvet and Chibi Coco doing cool stuff)

"Xiao Long/Rose House"

Yang : Did you find her Uncle?

Qrow : No, but I got to find her sword and sniper.

Yang nods her hand rubbing the side of her arm that was barely sliced, her arms was safe thanks to her sister that aid her fast. But she never mean to leave her that time.

Ruby was now making her way to Haeven, with team JNPR.. Thanks to Adley, Pyrrha was safe but Team JNPR was still mourning for her sacrificing your self for someone is a big deal and should be honored for their bravery.

The fall of Beacon was really a big impact for them to even handle, students who is still learning was already facing the fact that the enemy was already near to take the peace that was built for everyone, and scrumpled it on their hands for the power they have.

Have you ever thought that someday you'll be facing the same fate as them, that you need to fight to live and try to save the people needing your help?, are brave enough to sacrifice your self for someone in the end for?, can you prove to protect them? How long will you be so blind to see the real matter on life?.

Will you take responsibility to make the right step?

(At first I was near to crying while I was writing this, because I was having a bad day family matters and some financial that need to be fix, anyways my reader if you have any thoughts about the chapter now let me know, I'll be happy to hear your thoughts. I didn't check any spelling or grammars I was mentally tired that I can't even think positively, ill see you all on the next chapter,i know my writing sucks now, can't help it. )