Chapter 23 - Trainings and accidents

2 days before Vytal Festival and I'm still having my training with Remi she was really rough when training me she don't want me to slack off in every training she gave me this past week, I clutch down on the ground not trying to move because of muscle pain maybe Remi went over board getting me in training.

I was about to stand and move out to the training room but she stops me and she motion me to come near her, I obeyed her order and gets infront of her but before I could ever do that she tried to gave me a swing of her sword and I immediately block it with my sheathed sword giving her a kick on her side. And I groan because of the pain I was feeling while fighting, maybe I should visit the school clinic to get a strong pain reliever so I won't feel the pain on my body.

Remi stand back up and didn't move in any inch, she looks at me before closing her and giving me a nod indicating that I pass her trainings. I let out a sighed and I slumped down on the ground making her way toward me and she ruffle my hair.

Remi : You should take a rest now, sweetgirl, I'll make something for you for tonight.

And in instant the both of us is already in my room and I was already laying down on my bed, I snuggle with my pillow that I was holding tight and I slowly drift off to sleep.

~×~×~×~×~

I groan when someone is shaking me and turn around just to move to someone who is actually waking me up, when I felt someone shaking me again, I intently made my self wake up and gaze up to the person who is continuously shaking me.

Rangel : Gash.. I'm a wake, I'm a wake.

I said running my hand to my face, and seeing Remi smiling at me.

Remi : Your still sleepy, go to the bathroom and wash your face..

She said to me but I slump down again on my bed lazy to get up still want to have a nice nap, I felt my blanket to be taken away so the cold air immediately runs towards me.. Cold...

Rangel : Ahh.. Why did you do that?

I said whining that she took my blanket away from me, she gave me a shrug and turns around holding my blanket away.

Remi : Get up on the bed lazy ass.

I groan in annoyance and I stompingly goes to the bathroom, and I can totally say that she is shaking her head while I get into of the bathroom.

( Time skip brought to you by chibi Rangel getting sick by chibi Remi making her train non-stop )

Remi and I are walking towards forever forest she told me that she has something for me and we will do a simple training for a moment to call it a night.

Rangel : So where are we actually going?

I said looking side to side and to her leading me somewhere, and I didn't even notice that she stop infront of me and I bump at her.
And I heard a familiar voices coming infront of us, immediately snapping my gaze toward the familiar voices.

Rangel : Ruby?

I said in shock and I look at the other who is standing behind her there's Yang and the other member of Team RWBY, why are they doing here? Is this what Remi want me to see? Gosh I'm still curious what's happening.

Rangel : What are they doing here? Remi I thought you have something for me is this what your talking about?

Remi just give me a sly smile and nods her head I swear even she's a total older than me she still amuse me by this things I don't even know how she talk to my sisters.

וווווו×

I was standing far from my sisters, twirling around my sword. I decided that I should try my shooting skills for a moment, I got really far from them but not far that I can still see them. I pull out my sniper and I shoot for the far tree away from me earning a loud noise coming from my sniper, I sighed and push a button to silence my sniper.

I was about to shoot again but Remi accidentally tripped over to me, I fall back and I accidentally pushed the trigger of my sniper. We both heard a gasp and painful groan from my sisters way. I slightly push Remi and when I stand up I was hit on the face with a strong punch sending me not far and hitting a big tree, I held my painful cheeks and look for the person who did it as I saw Yang with her red eyes.

Yang : YOU HIT MY SISTER !!

she tried to come near me but she was stop by Remi blocking her way.

Remi : It's was an accident Yang you don't need to punch her, she's your sister too..

Yang : Yes! She was my sister biologically but I never treat her as a sister!..because I know this would happen!..

Ruby : Yang! that's enough..

She what? She never treat me as her sister at all? Did she just do that because of Ruby?.. Ruby is now holding her bleeding arm that was being aid by Blake, I didn't even know that I fall for trusting them again. Yang looks at me again and her gaze soften,  why? I don't understand anymore.

Yang : Rangel wait, I.. I didn't mean that way..
I was just-

Remi : Yang stop.. She heard it enough..

My back hit the tree again, I need to get out of here I look at Ruby and she look at my way.

Rangel : I-i'm sorry.. I'm so sorry..
I said and turns around to run away from them, I heard Remi calls my name but I ignore her and run to the deepest point of forever forest. And once I was now on the deepest side of the forest I kneel down catching my breath, I was nothing to them all.
Yang already said it because of me I was hurting Ruby, but I didn't actually mean it to hurt her. I stop crying when I heard growling behind me I slowly look around to meet a red piercing eyes looking at me my eyes widens when it rise up it's claws and shot me a strong swing, I block it's strike by my arms and I can feel pain from it.

I jump out of the way and the grimm gave a loud roar, and made it's way to me continuously swaying it claws, I dodge some of its attack but some of it hit me. I made a back flip and landing on the tree and I rise my hand, as I use my semblance to hold the grimm. My head snap to the person who sliced off the grimm into two. And catching me when I fall down from the tree I was standing in.

Rangel : Adley?

Adley : Hi, Angel..

Rangel : My name is Rangel, not Angel..

I correct her and she just look at me with a smile on her face, not wanting to let go of me.

Adley : I know your name, So what are you doing here princess?

I don't know why but my cheeks heat up when she called me princess, I wiggle on her grip and she set me down bringing me on my foot.

Adley : I'll ask again, what are you doing here?

I gave her a shrug and I open a portal to my room and she follows me in, I'm not on the mood to sleep on my own room so maybe she can help for the night. I turn around to see her standing behind me leaning on the wall, she fix her self and made her way to my with her serious but caring look.

Adley : You don't need to tell me if you didn't want to talk about it.
I nod at her and the door suddenly open she maybe notice that I tense up and she uses her semblance making the time stop around the both of us.

Adley : Let's go..

And she drag me out of my room and the time run again, the both of us is running out of Beacon Academy.

Rangel : Uhm.. W-where are we going?

She look at me for a moment and smile widely.

Adley : You'll see, princess.