Chapter 19 - Mission and Huntsman in Watch

*Alarm beeping*

Rangel : F...ive Mo..re mi-..

Ruby : RANGEL WAKE UP!!..

Rangel : AHHhhh!!.

I jump out of Ruby's bed, groaning as I rub my butt.

Rangel : Ruby! What in the remnants is that?!

Ruby : Your mission remember?

I look at her processing the words she said, when I did, I immediately stand up stripping my self on some blankets that is scattered all over my sisters room.

I get on the bathroom and I do my things, when I finished I facepalm because I forgot that I didn't have any clean clothes. Maybe it's fine if I get off with just my sports bra and shorts on. I exited the bathroom and immediately use my semblance to get my favorite bullet that is I don't know where it go yesterday.

* Things suddenly falls down *

Rangel : *Jump in shock* What the! Guys!..

I looked at them in shocked and to the things they let go.

Rangel : If your going to kill me in heart attack, please not today.

I said rubbing my head as I made my way to the door, but got stopped by Weiss.

Weiss : What are you doing?

I look at her in confusion, and she looks at me in deadpan stare. She facepalm and points on me, I look at my self and immediately realized that I'm don't have my clothes.

Rangel : Hmm.. Rightgottogobye!!

I use my other semblance to open a portal to my room and immediately get a fresh pairs of clothes, after I do finish, I run out of my room heading to the airship that I should be on.
I saw miss Goodwitch standing infront of the airship whilst tapping her heels.

Rangel : I'm not late, I still got 34 minutes.

Glynda : I know, but your not the one I was waiting... Well someone, that is always late.

I re-compose my self and I patiently wait for this person Ms. Goodwitch is saying, it took almost 46 minutes when she sigh and looks at me disappointment.

Glynda : Maybe you should go ahead to your mission, the assistant Professor Ozpin said is currently in there.

Glynda : We will be assigning new eone that will watch you.

I nod at her and I grip the handle of my sword, I get in on the airship and motion to the pilot to take off now and head to the North-east. I sat on the side and watch the outside while we take off.

Rangel : How long to get in there?

Pilot : An hour, but don't worry I got a shortcut for us to get in there in your expected time.

I nod at him and again sat at the side of the ship, I fix my ammo and bullets to get my self busy on this boring trip.

( Time skip brought to you by chibi uncle qrow standing on his sword whilst Rangel is aiming for the apple he has on his head. )

It does took time to get to the North-east, when the airship land I was welcome by the Village head and he brought me to a house where I'm going to be staying.

Head : And oh.. My name's George the head of this village.

Rangel : Nice to meet you sir, I'm Rangel the one who take the mission here.

I said politely and he gesture me to come inside of the house.

George : You know, not many people in Vale or in other kingdoms is taking the mission here in North-east, I'm really thankful that someone who is brave young huntress accept it.