Chapter 11 - The food fight

Team JNPR along with RWBY is in the cafeteria, well I was alone today and classes will start soon. I was walking towards the cafeteria deciding to grab a lunch, when I was now inside the cafeteria I bump to Velvet and Coco.

Coco : Oh, Rangel grabbing lunch I see.

Rangel : Yeah, How are you two. Heard that you'll be going on a mission.

I said as I run my hand to my hair, looking to my mixed color on it's tip.

Velvet : Yeah, we're expecting to leave before the class start.

I nod at them and bid my farewell, I saw Team JNPR and my sister team not far from I'm sitting. I start to dig up my food, I felt something is about to hit me and I use my semblance to stop it and I look around to see that half of the students are running out.

And saw Team JNPR along with Team RWBY starting a food fight. Oh no I maybe need to save some food. I immediately picked up a carton box of milk and I sat on the side that they won't reach. And I start again to finish my food. And I heard Nora sang a song.

Nora : I'm Queen of the castle ~
I'm Queen of the castle ~ Ahahahaha..

And after that I heard Ruby.

Ruby : Justice will be Swift, justice will be painful.. It will be.. DELICIOUS!!..

Nora : Off with their heads.

And that they start to food fight, I hope I didn't get stains on my clothes or some splash of food. I stand by my semblance so if something fly towards my direction it will be immediately stopped.

You can hear that they are enjoying their food fight, they even destroy some vending machines and structures I can see my sister flew out when Nora use her watermelon hammer on Yang.

Weiss sent flying and she hit the hard wall, Ruby catches her before she hit the ground. Wow, I can that they are perfect in each other but nah.. Schnee's behavior is higher than the average person.

Ruby start to use her semblance and she run towards Team JNPR along with the food that is being scattered around the cafeteria.

And she stop before she can even hit the wall and soda cans splash around the wall and along with Team JNPR. Making a good canvas of art on the wall and they start to fall down.

Not too long the cafeteria door open wide, and there is a pissed Glynda and she start to fix everything. And reach her glass to push it back.

Glynda : Children do not play with your food.

After she said that she look at me, maybe curious why I didn't get any stains or food on my clothes. You know doing your own laundry and you got stain in your clothes is hard to do.

Ozpin came stopping the pissed  Ms.Goodwitch, telling to let it go that we/they is still children. And I saw Sun with Neptune, that Scared Water Boy.

I was about to leave when someone, hold the tip of my sleeves. And look to see Ruby smiling and Yang dropping off the air so I use my semblance to lessen the impact she'll get.

Ruby : Will you come with us in the library Sis?

She said with her puppy eyes, this.. Should.. Be.. Stopped.. I sigh and I nod at her pushing her hands lightly. And walking off, here I go again pushing them away.

I really don't like playing with them, if you'll go back to the start maybe they'll understand right?

[וווווו×]

Flashback

Ruby : Rangel play with me.

I can hear my sister call outside of my room, I open the door a little and peek to see her smiling at me. As she forcefully open my door, and she drag me outside along with her.

Dad and Yang isn't around, so I decided to play with her. It didn't hurt when you do right?. Your just going to play with your sister and that's alright.

Ruby : Let's play I'll run and you need to catch me so I'll be the one to chase next.

( Is that even a game? - R
Hey that's the game I know. - Author
Hmm... I think I'll get along with that.. - R
.... - Author
Let's just go back to the story -R
Right - Author )

She start running and me, I chase her and we both are laughing like crazy and when something bad happened... She accidentally stumble down getting a wide scratch on her knee and she started to cry.

And that Dad and Yang came back, seeing me and Ruby. My Dad run toward Ruby and held her close to him. And he look at me angrily.

Tai : What did you do to Ruby!!

He shouted and he put again Ruby down as Yang went over Ruby and she's angry too. Dad walk towards me and immediately grab my collar and drag me inside the house.

He harshly push me down and he kick my stomach, I start to cry and I cam hear Ruby said it isn't my fault that she's hurt but he didn't listen and he grab his belt and start to hit me with harsh grip on.

I still can hear Ruby but she was stopped by Yang who said. It my fault because a play with her. I should get the beating because of what happened.

Flashback ends

[וווווו×]

I didn't notice that I was gripping my chest and tears falling down, I hung my head low as I walk to my dorm room. Seeing some students happily talking to each other, I really wonder how does it feel to have a normal childhood.

I reach my room for almost ten minutes, slowly opening the door knob. Getting inside of my room I immediately slump down on my bed and my cat crawl over and lay on my head. Still didn't think to give em' a good name. I wonder what name suit em'

I put my forearm to cover my eyes and I slowly drift off to sleep, I can even sense someone is staring at me but I shrug it off. I really don't want to know who it is, or maybe I'm just imagining things. Right?

" Someone POV "

I watch her drift off to sleep and she was holding her chest like she wants to remove something from it. I don't know why but I feel on my inside that I'm really hurt to see her like that.

She's in a solo team, and I'm not actually surprised by that. I know she's strong like Yang, but they're different from each other even they are pure sisters.

: You know that she wants her mother right.

I hear someone's voice and I recognize it to be Qrow, I sigh and I jump off on the tree I was sitting. I sigh and look at him.

Tai : I know that.

I said lowering my head, looking at the grass on my foot.

Qrow : Yang already saw her, but she still didn't show up to Rangel.

I heard him sigh in annoyance, and took out his flask with alcohol inside and he sip from it and putting it back on it's place.

Qrow : I really don't want to do this but you should go and tell My sister about this.

He said but I know Raven is not a naive one, so she must already know about this. Back when Rangel left home, and Raven surprise all of us on a visit.

I can still remember her angry face when she heard that Rangel left home, she told me everything that she left her two daughters to be safe not just one but both of them.

And before she left, she told me that she didn't should left Rangel on my side if she'll just going to feel those pain on the hands of her own father.