Chapter 25 - Apologies And Tournament

I was startled by a loud noise that shoot me awake, I look at Adley who is smiling widely and I saw some pots and calderon is on the floor that surely made the loud sound to wake me up. If she keep that up I'm going to beat the shit out of her, but I would not do because she's too adorable to beat up.

Adley : Well thank you princess..

Rangel : I said that out loud?

She just reply with a simple nod as she made her way towards to the kitchen and there's some food laying already on the table waiting for someone to eat them all.

Adley : While your sleeping I already prepare the food for us, let's go eat before we go back to Beacon Academy.

I sat on the chair across to her and I reach for a toast and beans, Adley just got a toast with a jam and a coffee, she pour me a milk on my glass and I gladly sip on it biting my toast followed by full spoon of beans.

Adley : Are you participating on the tournament?

Rangel : Yeah, Professor Ozpin let me compete on the tournament.

I replied to her and bite again my toast drinking my milk next, she hummed softly and she sip her coffee. Her eyes gaze on me and looking back at the TV that is on from the living room, I just continue my food it take minutes when we both finished. Adley told me that I should get ready and she'll do the washing of the dishes, I obliged her words and do my things.

It took me half an hour after I finished to do my stuff, I was drying my hair when she pop out on my side with her smile creep on her face. She was holding my coat but when I'm about to get it from her she take it away from me, gash this girl really wanted to get beat up do she?

Adley : I have something good for you princess.

She said and left me before I could actually ask her what she have for me, when she get back she was holding a paper bag and hands me it. I made a curious glance on her as I get the bag out of her grasp, I looked inside and I saw a black cloak with a simple line gold colour on the end of it.

Adley : You'll look good on it, I know that this will fit you.

She said smiling taking the cloak out of it's bag and putting it on me, immediately putting the hood up covering my sight as I felt a warm lips land on my forehead.

( Time skip brought to you by chibi Rangel holding her new cloak up and running away from her sisters and to chibi Adley. )

Adley and I are now walking back to Beacon Academy, suddenly a portal came infront of us startling the shit out of Adley who immediately hid her self at my back. I stumbled forward when Adley hid her self at my back hitting the person who just come out of the portal, strong and firm arms wrapped around me looking up seeing my mother look back at me, with her Grimm mask on.

Her eyes were looking back at me deep into my soul, goodness if I was a criminal or a enemy, maybe I was dead by now because of her gaze piercing deep down to you. I fix my self as I gaze back to Adley who is now standing behind, giving a small smile at my mother.

Rangel : Hi mom..

Raven : Hey sweetheart, I heard what happened did your father talked to you?

Rangel : Yes, and uhm.. He told me not to worry because he already know what happened, and well he kind of I think misunderstood the first explanation they all said to him, but I think it'll be fine.

I replied to her and she sighed softly looking back at me again, simply nodding and giving my head a pat with a shuffle.. Gah my hair!!..

I open my own portal, as my mom was the first to enter, me and Adley follow behind, when we all reach the end of my portal all attention was sent to me.

Wait, why are they looking at me? did I d- Oh.. Right.. I hit my sister with my bullet.

Ozpin : Rangel, Raven, oh.. And Miss Ash how nice to see you again.

Adley : So am I Professor Ozpin.

We all sat down to the empty chairs that is reserve for us, I was first uncomfortable because of my father looking at me but suddenly cut when he was nudged up by Ruby.

Ozpin : You're all here because I want to know if the accident that happened, ofcourse to Ruby if it is already settled?

Professor Ozpin look to my father that is silently looking at me and to my mother, getting his attention by Ozpin who called his name.

Ozpin : Mr. Xiao long?

Tai : Oh.. Uhm.. Ofcourse yes.. Yes it is already settled. But I still want to apologize to my daughter, I know that she'll never hurt her sister but I was really mad. It's good that she's not around that time and Ruby explain everything before I could do something I will regret. If she was there..

I heard him mumble the last words he said, that no-one actually can even hear it. I felt my mother's arm wrap around my shoulder protectively. I just Shook my head at her and she unwrap her arm.

Rangel : It's alright mom, I need to apologize too. Because of me I hurt my own sister, I'm not being careful at all.

Ruby : No.. It was all accident Rangel, your teammate tripped over you by accident and it's not your fault at all. This sure will take time to heal but don't worry.

I smile at the sight of my sister having her cheeky grin after she said that, looking back at my father he was smiling at me nodding by agreement.

Ozpin : Ah.. There you go, it seems the family is slowly coping with each other. Now.. You can all come in now..

By that My sister Yang and her other teammates comes in with Remi behind following them, as my father and mom left leaving us all.

Ozpin : Rangel, I know that I told you, that you'll be competing on the tournament right?

Rangel : Yes,.. Uhm.. Are you gonn-

Ozpin : No..

He said chuckling cutting me off.

Ozpin : Your too good to be taken out to the tournament, Your already above average like a proper Huntresses.

He continued, the tournament will start tomorrow and I have no time to get my training, after Professor Ozpin explain everything to m, about me participating to 2v2 and move to 1v1 if I beat my opponent.

Team RWBY and my team along with Adley is walking heading to the cafeteria to get lunch, I was busy fiddling my own two bullets that I made. How come I feel that something bad will happen. I need to be cautious about something.

I look around just to see all exchange students walking around, and that Mercury guy smirking walking along with Emerald girl. I'm not really sure about those people I feel that they have something in mind, something bad.

I was snap out on my own thoughts when someone suddenly wipe me off the ground, I look to the person just to see..

Ruby : SUN!! HANDS OFF MY SISTER!!

Yang : YEAH PUT HER DOWN OR I WILL PUT THIS FIST OF MINE ON YOUR FACE!!

I sigh at the both of them over reacting, Sun finally putting me down.

Sun : Wow.. Chill, you both is truely over protective.

He said, putting his arms in a defensive way. Adley wrapping her arm on my shoulder as Ruby hugs my arms.

Rangel : Gah!!.. Can you let go of me?..

: No

They both said in unison as the both of them gave themselves a thumbs up, I practically mentally facepalm to the both of them. Noticing that Neptune is not around.

Rangel : Where is Neptune?

Sun : Oh... You know, He's being flirty and well.. You know what happens when he flirt.

Rangel : Water will be chasing after him..

I said giggling, as I groan by a sudden fall. Ruby was hugging me and Adley was thrown away from me. As she whined about it and cross her arms playfully.