Chapter 27 - Mistral vs Beacon

" Rangel POV "

Remi and I's are both into our fighting position looking to our opponents, as I tighten my hold to my sniper. Both team's are looking intensely to each others as we hear the count down, looking back to our teammate.

Port : Begin!

I immediately run towards Kate, as she start to swing her sword infront of me that I immediately dodge. My sniper block her sword, I spun under her knocking her down but she did a swirling flips and she's now again standing up away form me.
I started to fire at her way, she was immediately dodging all my bullets. Making her way to me, as she jumps up flipping over me and she kicked me on the head stumbling forward but gain balance, accidentally dropping my gun far from me.

Kate : So.. What are you going to do now with out your sniper?

Rangel : This is a fight, so shut that mouth of yours.

As I advance to her, unsheathing my sword, again spinning under her to trip her down. When she didn't gain her balance I immediately gave her a hard punch putting her aura to 66% as I got my aura to 73%.

She slowly stands up, giving me her piercing eyes as she runs forward, giving me hard slashes and kicks. When we heard the audience 'Oohh's' and ring out sound.

Both looking to our partners, my eyes went wide when I realized that Remi is the one who's been ring out. Didn't even realize the incoming attacks infront of me, I grunt when I hit the hard building that is on our side.

I look forward seeing my now two opponents.

Port : It's seems that Rangel is struggling against her now two opponents.

O'obleck : Yes! Ofcourse how can you imagine that Ms.Remi will be ring out by Mr. Ling!

Port : I was still impressed of how he even manage to do that.

I look forward waiting for their mnext move, when Eain run towards me. Not giving me any moment to stabilize my movements as he pounce at me, giving me multiple slashes and hard punch on my way.

Half of his attacks are manageable but some are not, I tried to break out of his multiple attack but there's no avail. I should put him away from me, I waited for his weak attack and when he does it, I turn my sheath into a gun and shoot him on his torso getting him stumble a bit as he take a step back and I did a flip back kicking him on his chin getting him lay on the ground groaning in pain.

His aura turns 47% as mine turns to 53%, I should be not focusing to him because Kate is just watching and her aura remains 66%. I should mind Eain later, I went straight to Kate who is now smirking waiting for me to give the first move but I won't give what she wants. When I'm already near at her I jump out of the ground and aim my sheath gun to Eain who is now standing up.

Kate jump also, giving me a harsh blow of her sword but I deflected it. Both of us clashing our swords in defense and attacks, moment later I saw an opening and I gave her a head kick as she land on the ground making it break and dust scattered around when it subside she was standing looking tired.

I land perfectly on the ground not wanting her to gain strength, pounding at her giving her a hard blow and kicking her away. At the other side Eain is now gaining his strength and ready to fight back again as I immediately end Kate giving my last blow at her, her aura dropping to 19% because of my unstoppable blows. I again kick her but now on thr chin and sending her out of the ring.

Looking back to Eain he was angry, running towards me on a fast rate. I jump out of his way but he immediately grab my foot and he send me away, hitting the tree that is on their side, I groan in pain looking at my aura that is now 37%.