Chapter 8 - Bond of Sisters

Ruby is hugging me running her other hand to my hair, as she start to hum and I just smile at that and let my self run my hand to hug her.

" Ruby POV "

I was running my hand on Rangel's hair as I hum to her. Farren was right, that my sister didn't deserve any of things happen to her. I felt her hand embrace me as I start singing the song Lullaby for a Princess.

Ruby :

Fate has been cruel and order unkind
How can I have sent you away?
The blame was my own; the punishment, yours
The harmony's silent today

But into the stillness I'll bring you a song
And I will your company keep
Till your tired eyes and my lullabies
Have carried you softly to sleep

I tighten my embrace to my sister as she sweetly doze to sleep, I look at the window seeing the scattered moon shone outside with the stars around it. I continue to sang even she's already sleeping.

Once did a pony who shone like the sun
Look out on her kingdom and sigh
She smiled and said, "Surely, there is no pony
So lovely and so well beloved as I"

So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory
That long was the shadow she cast
Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved
And grew only darker as days and nights passed

I was deep in thought while I was singing, I want to change everything so Rangel wouldn't feel the pain she has been holding for so long.

Soon did that pony take notice that others
Did not give her sister her due
And neither had she loved her as she deserved
She watched as her sister's unhappiness grew

This is the only thing I know to make up with Rangel, get her trust to me. And maybe to Dad and Yang I don't want to see her like this again. I heard a sniffles and I look at Rangel who is now looking at me. I smile at her and continue the song I've been singing.

But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly
Takes hold of the mind of its host
And that foolish pony did nothing to stop
The destruction of one who had needed her most

She slightly smile at me her eye hold a dull color on it, you can't even see the bright shine of her red eyes.

Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine
And rest now in moonlight's embrace
Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth
Through cloud, and through sky, and through space

Carry the peace and the coolness of night
And carry my sorrow in kind
Luna, you're loved so much more than you know
May troubles be far from your mind
And forgive me for being so blind

She buried her face on the crook of my neck and I continue to caress her hair. She does have Yang hair length when you look at it. And I smell a sweet vanilla on her. I hope that we can be a family again with Dad and uncle Qrow along with Yang.

The years now before us
Fearful and unknown
I never imagined
I'd face them on my own

May these thousand winters
Swiftly pass, I pray
I love you; I miss you
All these miles away

I sweetly say those words knowing that she can't longer hear it, I stop caressing her hair when I made sure she fell asleep.

May all your dreams be sweet tonight
Safe upon your bed of moonlight
And know not of sadness, pain, or care
And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there
Sleep...

I look at my sleeping sister face and caress her cheeks, smiling at her I kiss her forehead and at that I heard a low knock. I'm about to stand when something caught my eyes. The small grimm kitten snuggling in Rangel's side, I walk to open the door just to see my older sister Yang.

Yang : Hey... Sis, is she already sleeping.

I smile and nod at her opening the door wide open so she can see Rangel's sleeping figure on the bed.

Ruby : It's may take Time sis but I know  it Wi be worth it in the end, trust me.

I said she sadly smile at me, as she hold her arm. She again look at Rangel's way and to me.

Yang : I should be a great sister to her, Rubs but I didn't give her anything.

She said lowering her head, I quickly put my fingers to her chin to look at me. I enthusiastically smile at her.

Ruby : Come on Yang she'll forgive us all, She just need time to her self.

I said and she wipe her tears away and smile at me.

Yang : Yeah, your right sis.

( Time skip brought to you by chibi Rangel running away from chibi Ruby )

" Rangel POV "

I was really sleeping peacefully well it's Saturday so why not sleep a little right? I turn around continuing my slumber but suddenly my blanket went off and the cold air hit my skin. I groan in annoyance and cover my head with my pillow.

Ruby : Come on Rangel it's Saturday you need to wake up.

Rangel : Please I need more sleep, give me 1 hour for a moment.

I said and continue my sleep, but in a few minutes I was out of my own bed and way tide up in a chair.

Rangel : What the.. Ruby.. Untie me..

I said calmly and I look at her and she have a wide smirk on her. I have a bad feeling of this, I need to get the rope off me.

Ruby : Now that your awake my dear sister.. I'll give you a deal.

She said and I just gulp, and when she is telling me the deal my door went open. Revealing my older sister with Blake and the heiress.

Ruby : Oh.. Hi guys.

She said and Weiss just peek, looking at me then to Ruby. And she walk pass Yang.

Weiss : Ruby I told you this is a terrible idea to do. But you still did it in the end.

The heiress said, and finally I was freed. I walk towards my drawers and took out my combat clothes and I get my weapon. I look at them in a serious look they're all making a huge tantrum.

Rangel : Are you all just going to throw a tantrum.

Ruby : OK let's go guys we're going to Vale!!

She enthusiastically said and run away leaving us all in my room.