Chapter 13 - Up coming Dance

Days passed when Yang punch me accidentally, Erm.. I may say that. We are all in Professor Goodwitch Class.

Pyrrha is fighting against Team CRDL. Pyrrha can totally defeat a whole team, I can't be like that... Wait why am I letting down my self!.

Come on Rangel that's not the time you put your self down. I saw Pyrrha head lock Cardin down making the ground to be damage and she did a final kick on Cardin earning her to be the winner.

Miss Goodwitch call it a match. She look over to Team RWBY to see Blake that is deep in thoughts. But someone raise a hand before Blake could respond.

Glynda : Mercury is it. Very well, let's find you a opponent.

She said adjusting her glasses.

Mercury : Actually I wanna fight her.

He said pointing at me, he just give me a smirk and Miss Goodwitch nods.

Rangel : Me? Why me?

I mumble and I look to Pyrrha and she gave me a goodluck thumbs up. I walk down and stand infront of the arena and I wait for him.

Mercury start to walk around and stop infront of me, I ready my sword grip tightens and he do his fighting stance.

I ready my self and he run towards me kicking me immediately, I immediately block his attack, I jump off the ground and  start to use my sniper he dodge my bullets by back flips.

I land on the ground and he take this as a good opportunity, he kick me at my side but I got to block it with my sheath but he send me away from him. I can see that his only using his foot, I did a back flip and run toward him.

I put back my sword to it's sheath, and he readies himself to kick me but I use my bare hand to block him. He use his other leg to kick me and I again dodge it.

He's strong not to mention I hear a metal noise when he hit my arms. I use my semblance to stumble him and he was now kneeling down. I think, I don't need my weapon for now I'll use hand combat for today.

He immediately stand up and he gave me multiple kicks that I block. For this moment the metal noise become louder, and he seems surprised. I spun under him and knocking him over, when he get up.

I did a headbutt to him... That's hurt, I unsheath my sword and I continuesly attack him. I reach for my sheath and turn it into gun and I aim for his foot that totally get his clothes to got rip.

Some students got shock, and some are amazed, the both of us about to attack again. But I immediately stop when Ms. Goodwitch spoke.

Glynda : That's enough.

We both pant catching our breaths he look at me with wondering eyes and suddenly change to a smirking smile shrugging his shoulder.

Glynda : And our winner is Rangel Branwen, you surely can compete to the incoming tournament Rangel.

The bell rang indicating that the classes is done.

Glynda : That is all for today, and remember the dances is this weekend. And don't forget your first mission in Monday...

I exit the amphitheater, but immediately got stopped by my sister.

Ruby : Your bleeding.

She calmly said and guided me to the clinic to change the bandage on my head.

Ruby : I saw you use your head when your fighting that Mercury guy.

Rangel : It didn't hurt that much..
I said between my breathe, as she pinch the bridge of my nose.

Ruby : That's still dangerous Rangel.

She said with worry in her voice, I lower my head at that as I grip my own hands. She saw this behavior of mine and she took my hand slightly squeezing it.

Ruby : Don't worry Rangel, even your a bit older than me I'll be here for you, remember that.

She said with a wide smile, as she brought me to a warm embrace that she always have.

Ruby : I promise that, I love you Rangel. Ohh.. Before I forget, the dance will be this coming weekday so don't be absent OK!.

She excitedly said to me, I just smile at her treasuring the moment of good days she's giving me.

( Time and days skip brought to you by chibi Rangel troubled to pick a pair of clothes with chibi Coco snickering at the back wall )

Today is Sunday and so the dance will be later at night, I look at my clock on the side of my bed and it's just 8:47am. I was sitting on my study table reviewing my last semester.

Yesterday it took me hours just to pick a clothes for the dance, I even called Coco for help but she didn't really helped me a lot because she just laugh at me.

I still have time to roam around Vale, I change to my combat clothes and I picked up my weapons. Once I exited my dorm room, Yang is silently standing at the side of my door I was about to leave when she calls me out.

Yang : Can.. We talk.

She said in a low voice, I just nod at her. Why not give her this opportunity right, I've been not able to talk to her since the day she accidentally punch me.

Yang : Let's go grab something?

Rangel : Uhm.. Why not?

I was hesitant in first but she already wrap her arm around my shoulder and she was smiling. I just smile a little but immediately fade not wanting her to see it. We both made to Vale and we're getting ice cream, both of us is silent while walking around the docks. And I heard Yang sighed deeply.

Yang : I'm sorry... Rangel, I didn't really mean to punch you. it's been weeks and this is the time I got strong to say sorry to you.

I look at her in surprise, as I slowly gulp the ice cream on my mouth. Yang is apologizing to me?.. Uhm.. Idiot ofcourse she is.

Rangel : Uhm.. That's fine.. You said... you didn't mean right.. So I think it's fine.. After all I shouted at Ruby so I deserve it.

I said, lowering my head, but Yang immediately put her hand on my chin rising up my head to look at her. She was looking at my eyes deeply as she sighed softly closing her eyes not too long and she look at me again.

Yang : Rangel, we're sisters and I should be protecting you and Ruby.. But I just hurt you twice.. And that is really wrong, that's no fine to me Rangel.

After she said that tears suddenly falls down from her eyes and she slightly tightening her grip on my shoulders. I smile at her and I wipe all tears fall down to her cheeks. Sighing softly in relief, and I got both of us to a warm embrace.

She's suddenly froze up but embrace me in exchange, she was the one who broke the embrace. She gave me one of her toothy grin.

Yang : I love you Rangel, and I'm sorry..

: This.. Is.. Heart warming.. * grip the handkerchief *

We immediately look to the person who said that and we saw Sun along with my sister's Teammates.

Rangel : I swear to my sword Sun I'll cut that tail of yours if you don't stop that.

I said in my calm and serious tone, He seems to get it because I saw him sweating and laughing nervously.

Ruby : Yes!! Where back being sisters!!

Ruby exclaimed and immediately tackling both Yang and I on the ground whilst she hugs us in tight grip but not too tight. I just laugh at that and it seems they stop when they both heard me laugh.

Yang : Now I can finally see you laugh.

Ruby : Told yah.. She's cute isn't she.. Aww my cute baby sister..

They both said, but I frown on Ruby's words.

Rangel : What?.. Baby sister?.. Hey I'm not the one who's supposed to be a baby sister here!!..

I exclaimed but they just laugh at my statement, 'seems my sisters change'. I pout at them and they pinch my cheeks forgetting the others that's infront of us, looking in awe.