three.

"Good afternoon Posies, this is Poppy speaking."

"I love it when you answer the phone all fancy." The caller on the other end laughed.

"Lindsee?"

I frowned as I glanced at the shop, the only customer was already being seen to by my co-worker Liz which meant I was just busy making bouquets to my heart's content.

And then admittedly putting them on my Instagram.

"Yeah it's me, I wanna talk to you."

"Why didn't you text me?" I asked pointedly as I lent against the counter, a smile on my lips as Liz glanced at me and I gave her a thumbs up.

"Too excited." Lindsee laughed and I rolled my eyes, "So you know how I'm coming back to England with you-"

"Like two weeks later." I cut in as Liz and her customer headed towards the till and I left them alone and headed into the back so I wouldn't seem unprofessional.

"A week and a half." Lindsee countered and I hummed in amusement, "Whatever. My point was I mentioned it casually to Jack, my boss at Blanch,"

I hummed in confirmation, I don't know why she had to remind me, I knew Jack was her boss at Blanch Law Firm.

I still thought it was a shit name.

"And I said that I was going to stay with you for a while whilst I saw London and like Europe and stuff and he told me, I'm not supposed to tell anyone so don't say anything, that they're opening a branch in London!"

"Oh wow." I said, I wasn't quite sure how this was relevant to me. "Also hey! Who would I tell?"

"Whatever P." Lindsee huffed and I laughed, "And, I mean he did say nothing was set in stone but he was going to put my name forward because there's a couple of other guys transferring over there too but he said I could transfer there!"

"As an intern?"

"No P! As in I could have an actual job! I'd be basically doing what I do now but with money! I'd have a full time paid paralegal job once I graduate. In London!"

"Oh my god," I breathed, it suddenly clicking in my brain as she explained it to me, "Lins that's amazing!"

"I know! I mean obviously travelling would have to wait but I mean the world is always going to be there and if I have a job then I'll have more money to travel more and further!"

"That's amazing, I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you! I really hope it all goes through and everything works out. Jack said they want to have a couple of assistants and paras there that know how we work and everything already so they don't have to have a completely new staff so I hope it happens."

"Oh, it's definitely going to happen. I mean I could always shove my nose in somewhere if you wanted..." I offered, it was rare I used my name for anything here but I wasn't above it.

Neither was Lindsee, but, it was mainly when we wanted into a club and there was a line.

"As much as I love the offer, I think it's a pretty good bet that I'll get it anyway." Lindsee said and I just knew she was smiling.

"They'd be mad not to take you, do you want me to pick up dinner?"

"What time do you finish? I'm already home and I kinda really want pizza." Lindsee rambled and I glanced at the time on my phone, a message from Niall waiting for me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh in like ten minutes and you know I'm always in the mood for pizza."

It was a cliché but in my defence, I had loved pizza before I moved to New York City.