twenty seven.

I stretched my legs out savouring the feeling of my bones and muscles stretching before I rolled over slightly, my hands finding the empty bed beside me and my eyes snapped open almost automatically.

My mouth felt dry as I realised I was alone in bed and my mind immediately jumped to the thought that Harry had left me.

It wasn't until I realised there was a heavy lump of a dog laying on the bottom of my bed that I realised Harry hadn't left because there was no way he'd leave and not take Gatsby. I turned my head and spotted the figure out on my balcony and I breathed out a laugh.

Why was I so stupid?

I reached for my water bottle and took a long drink, my eyes not leaving the window as I watched the way the muscles on Harry's bare back contracted and I wondered what he was doing out there. His body somewhat bent up as he lent over the railing and I was glad he'd shut the window behind him.

I was aware of Pineapple sleeping in an empty space on my shoe rack and I knew if he'd left the window open she'd be over there trying to get out.

I watched as Harry stubbed out his cigarette on the railing before he flicked it over the side and I realised he was out there smoking, his eyes widening as he met my gaze as he pulled the window back open and climbed back into my room.

"Hi."

Harry smiled as I spoke quietly, his skin a fine line between being cool and warm as he slipped back into my bed and I was pulled flush against his chest as he dipped his head and pressed our lips together.

"Mornin' Flower." Harry mumbled against my lips and I pulled back slightly, a slight frown on my face at the taste of tobacco.

"Yucky."

"Sorry m'love." Harry frowned immediately.

"Not really what I want to taste first thing in the morning." I hummed as Harry's fingers traced along my collarbones.

"I know what I wanna taste."

I squealed as Harry tickled my sides before he pushed himself down the bed and the pair of underwear I'd slept in were pulled down my legs and I closed my eyes instinctively as Harry's warm lips met my inner thigh.

"Oh shit."

I cracked an eye open as I heard Harry swear and I lifted the duvet to find Harry looking at my leg with a cocked head.

"What's wrong?" I bit my lip, I'd never had anyone look at the general area of my vagina and look confused before.

"Shut up mate." Harry grunted as Gatsby whined at being pushed out the way as Harry moved further down my bed and I laughed, patting the bed beside me as Gatsby wandered his way up the bed and to me.

"I really marked yeh' last night." Harry hummed and I frowned as I stopped stroking Gatsby for a brief moment and instead focused on my leg like Harry was.

"Oh."

I breathed out a laugh as I saw my inner thigh and I understood why Harry swore when he first saw it and I bit my lip as I looked the large and I mean large already deep purple bruise on my thigh.

"M'sorry."

"Don't be," I shrugged making Harry's eyes snap to mine, "I like it when you leave evidence."

"Oh how could I have forgotten," Harry hummed and I felt my skin warm, "Hm? Flower likes it when Daddy claims her."

I sucked in a sharp breath as all traces of amusement left my system as Harry pressed a soft kiss to the bruise before he trailed his way across, pressing a brief and I mean unfortunately brief kiss to my core and instead sucked on the skin on my other thigh.