thirty one.

h.

"Have I told yeh' you're my favourite meal?"

I blinked up at Flower only to find her eyes closed as her head was thrown back into the pillow that now smelt like her shampoo on my bed and I licked my lips, collecting the moisture and I hummed.

"Every morning."

"Breakfast, lunch and dinner baby." I hummed as I pulled myself up so I was no longer under the quilt with my tongue buried inside of her pussy and instead I pressed my lips gently to her own before I kissed her cheeks and then her nose.

A whimper slipped through her parted lips as I nudged my cock against her, Flower's pretty eyes opening and I smiled instinctively watching her lips stretch seconds later and I slowly moved my hips so I slipped inside her velvet walls.

The two of us sighed in what seemed to be sync and I almost laughed, I thought that shit only happened in movies. Or those shitty romance books with the weird covers where it was like a ripped dude who was half-naked.

"I love you Sunflower."

Flower smiled underneath me as I pulled out lazily before pushing back into her, one of her legs coming up to half wrap around my waist and I moved one hand to keep a hold of her whilst I kept myself up.

"I love you too H." Flower hummed and I tightened my grip on before she seemingly tightened her own grip and our chests were pushed flush together as I rolled my hips into her.

"Your leg okay?" I asked absentmindedly as I pulled back from her lips, although I never wanted to stop kissing her I knew I needed to ask. I didn't want to be hurting her. Or the bruise I'd given her earlier in the week.

"S'fine." Flower mumbled as she leaned her head up to meet my lips and I couldn't help but smirk and lean away from her again, my hips stilling to making her whine. "H!"

"S'fine?"

"What?" Flower whined her eyes opening as she rolled her own hips trying to get some friction and I smirked but simply gripped her hips and kept her small body pressed to the bed underneath me.

"What happened to Mrs Enunciation?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Flower's cry echoed around my room and I was glad I'd pushed both the dog and cat out of the room when I'd got up to piss earlier.

I took the brunt of my body weight on my knees so I could wrap both my hands around her waist as I let my forehead rest against hers, the sound of our skin slapping against each other was music to my ears and I felt my balls tighten.

"Ow."

My eyes snapped open at the sound of Flower's voice and I slowed my hips, "Sunflower?"

"Hands are a bit tight."

I blinked as the words sunk in and I realised she was talking about my hands and I let go of her immediately, my eyes finding the red marks covering almost the entirety of her waist and I swore.

"Fuck m'sorry Sunflower."

"It's okay H." Flower jerked her hips and I quickly got the message and I rolled my hips once more and instead kept myself propped up above her on my hands.

"M'close."

I picked up the pace as our bodies met in the best way and I almost lost my balance as I felt tugging on my wrist and I looked down at Flower curiously.