fourteen.

I smiled proudly as I looked around my room, the simple wooden table and chairs sitting out on my balcony were awash with the late afternoon sun which in turn had my room glowing in gold.

I glanced over my shoulder at Harry who was just finishing off the bookshelf and I rolled my lips together; I'd been right when I said he looked bigger at the wedding.

The tshirt he was wearing was tight around his upper arms and every time he turned the screwdriver the muscles flexed.

And it had my thighs clenching.

I went back to hanging the clothes I'd decided I wanted out in the open on the clothes rack, the rest of my stuff was in the wall wardrobe and accompanying stacked boxes I'd got for things that didn't need to be hung.

I had no idea how things were going in the room next to mine considering there wasn't any noise coming from there now which was a stark contrast to a few hours ago when there was a lot of banging about and swearing in a thick Irish accent.

Harry and I had just looked each other before he rolled his eyes and I stifled a laugh.

"Finished it." Harry said quietly just as I positioned my shoes on the bottom rack along the base of the clothes rack and I looked over to see him standing proudly next to now complete bookshelf.

"Thank you." I said genuinely, "You really didn't have to stay and help."

Harry just shrugged at me before he ran a hand through his hair and I was briefly memorised by how the curl flopped before I shook myself out of it.

"I think that should go over here." I said as I took a step towards him and the stand only for Harry to lift it for me and bring it over to where I was pointing.

I rolled my lips together at how helpful he was being as he propped it up and I stood back against the end of my bed to look at it, nodding. It looked good there but it would definitely look better when it had actual books and stuff on it.

"I think we're done." I said, Harry nodding slowly at me and I followed him out of my room and into the living room.

"Why are you on your own?" I raised an eyebrow as we found Niall sitting on one of our new pouffe's alone, pouting as he played on his phone.

"Got told off."

"What for?" I asked, laughing a bit as Harry looked around the living room and kitchen. "Help yourself to tea if you want."

"I wasn't helping apparently." Niall muttered just as Harry thanked me quietly and I rolled my eyes at the Irish man. "Said I'd organise her underwear."

I shook my head at him but I couldn't stop the laugh that left my mouth at his confession before I headed off to find Lindsee.

"Wow." I smiled as I looked around her room, she'd been slowly but surely since Tuesday collecting items from various shops that she wanted and now two sets of fairy lights were strung up around the room.

"Thanks." Lindsee smiled proudly and I sat down on her bed, watching as she continued to fold her clothes before putting them in her new set of drawers. "You and Harry huh."

"I heard Niall got told off." I changed subjects easily, mostly because with those four words Lindsee had rendered me speechless purely because I had no idea what was going on there.

"He's stupid." Lindsee muttered making me laugh.

"Yeah I know."

Lindsee glared at me just as my stomach rumbled and I groaned, flopping back on her bed. She'd chosen just a square base one, no headboard or footboard and I couldn't wrap my head around it.