thirty nine.

"Are yeh' okay?"

I jumped as Harry touched my arm and he turned me around to face him and I nodded slowly, almost jerkily as I looked up at him.

"Flower?"

"Yeah?" I answered immediately making Harry hum and I wondered why he was acting so weird.

"I asked if yeh' were okay? Yeh' being weird."

I blinked at Harry in confusion, I wasn't being weird, he was!

"I'm fine." I said slowly, "Did you want something?"

"No," Harry shook his head, "You've been standing in the middle of the lounge staring out the window blankly for the last fifteen minutes."

"Oh."

The two of us stood there in silence for a few minutes before I shook my head, this was fine. Everything was fine, I didn't need to worry about things like this anymore.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

It was like Harry could read my mind.

"What? No, of course not."

"Yeh' still a shit liar, Flower." Harry sighed and I swallowed as I was pulled down onto the hardwood floor, our backs leaning against the sofa. "Talk to me."

"It's nothing, I promise." I smiled at Harry as he pulled me into him, the floor cold against my jean covered legs and I lent into Harry in an attempt to warm myself. "I just worry."

"I know."

"Oi," I clicked my tongue at Harry making him snort, "It's stupid and I know it's stupid because I wanted to do this like we wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to but I just worry that it's not right."

"Why wouldn't it be right?"

"What if you wake up next week and don't love me anymore?"

My question hung in the air for what seemed like a lifetime and I avoided Harry's gaze even though I knew his eyes were firmly focused on me and I could feel the hurt and shock radiating off him as I sat in his arms.

"What?"

I let out a breath shakily as I realised that I'd actually said what was on my mind and I knew Harry wasn't going to want to talk about this.

"What if we don't like living together and then we fight all the time and then you don't love me anymore and then what do we do?"

"Why would we fight?"

"We used to fight a lot." I said, my eyes focused on the grains of the flooring.

"Because I was a cunt, yeh'."

"H!" I whined making him laugh and tighten his arms around me before he pressed his lips to my temple.

"Sunflower," Harry started and I sighed as I heard the tone of his voice, "I am never going to stop loving you. Why would you think that?"

"I don't know."

"Yeh' wouldn't say anything if you didn't know." Harry clicked his tongue.

"People change their minds, H. We're young and I don't know, we just bought a flat together, what if you change your mind?"

"For a start you basically bought the flat..."

My head snapped over my shoulder and I raised an eyebrow at Harry, confusion filling my body as he laughed before he turned me around so we were facing each other.