forty two.

"Feed the world, let them know it's Christmas time again,"

I sang along to the music as I rubbed my face wash into my skin before I lent under the water to wash all the white creamy foam off. I knew it was bad to wash your face in the shower and that you were to wash the skin for at least sixty seconds but I was lazy.

"You're a terrible singer."

I jumped and let out a little shriek as the voice met my ears before a warm and dry hand landed on my wet hip to steady me and I frowned as Harry started laughing.

"And jumpy."

"You scared me!" I pouted as I turned to face a naked Harry closing the glass door behind him and I smoothed my hair down as I stood under the stream of water.

"Sorry m'love." Harry laughed through his words making me roll my eyes as he ducked his head under the water and I lent against the wall to watch him.

"You were gone when I woke up."

"Havin' a smoke," Harry nodded before he reached for his shampoo and I nodded as I continued leaning against the wall, watching him watching me. "Yeh' pretty this morning."

"Am I not pretty any other morning?"

My cheeks heated as Harry rolled his eyes, I had to admit he was sweet considering my hair was wet and slicked back so in reality I probably looked like a sewer rat.

"Y'know I think yeh' pretty every single day." Harry clicked his tongue as he rinsed the bubbles from his hair and I rolled my lips together, "You're just extra pretty this morning, Christmas glow or some shit."

I laughed slightly at Harry's huffed words, my cheeks still glowing red at his compliment as Harry ducked his head to press our lips together and as I lent away from him I dropped my eyes.

Before I even got the chance to drop to my knees and take care of Harry, his lips were back on mine and his wet body was pressed against me and I hit the cold shower wall as I gasped making Harry's lips twitch up around mine.

"I love you."

Harry breathed against my mouth making me smile too as I pressed our lips back together just as Harry's hand slipped down my front and I gasped directly into Harry's mouth as one long finger was pushed into me.

"Wet before you even got in the shower hm?" Harry teased as he curled his finger just as his thumb brushed my clit and I whined.

"You weren't there when I woke up," I gasped out, aware of Harry's smirk.

"Need Daddy in the morning?"

"Always." I gasped as Harry added a second finger and curled them inside of me as he rubbed tight circles onto my clit and I was left grasping at his shoulders in an attempt to stay upright.

"Easy pretty girl,"

I whined as all of Harry's fingers left me at once, my mouth dropping open as Harry grabbed my chin and forced me to look at me with a stern look on his face.

"Don't be a brat Buttercup." Harry warned and I felt a hot flush run through my body that wasn't thanks to the hot water pouring from above us.

"Daddy..."

I whined before I took Harry's thumb into my mouth and sucked lightly on it, his eyes glaring down at me as he watched me.

"Who d'yeh' belong to?" Harry asked and I parted my lips to let his thumb slide out and I blinked at him.

"You, Daddy."

"So who controls when you cum?"

"Daddy."