nineteen.

I checked the status of my order on the app once more just as the train pulled into the station and I quickly and somewhat easily pushed my way off and headed up the steps and back out into the sunshine.

My phone buzzed in my hand and I briefly panicked thinking it was the pizza ready only to relax as I saw Harry's name on the screen instead and I smiled despite myself as I read his message; which just him letting me know he was leaving work now.

I knew I'd only seen or rather was aware of him at work twice now but Harry seemed to stay late a lot.

Who knew he was such a hard worker.

I ran a hand through my hair as I tried to get it up and off the back of my sticky neck as the pizza shop came into view and I double checked the app again to still see my order being cooked.

I took a seat on one of the stools as I waited, my finger scrolling through my social media absentmindedly as I tried not to be too in my head about hanging out with Harry tonight.

There was no reason for me to be anxious but my anxiety was literally part of my personality at this point and that also reminded me I think I needed a refill on not only my medication but also my birth control.

I was pretty sure I'd started the last pack on Saturday.

"Poppy?"

I jumped at the sound of my name and I pushed off the stool to see the young girl standing behind the counter with several boxes and I smiled politely as she told me the total and I tapped my card before thanking her and heading out.

I shoved my AirPods back into my ears before I started walking, precariously balancing the four boxes in one hand as I rested my phone and AirPods case on the top box and I smiled triumphantly to myself as I managed it.

My phone buzzed in my pocket just as I spotted Harry's car parked on the opposite side of the street to my building and I pulled my phone out just as he climbed out of the car.

Harry 5:52pm: I'm here :)

I smiled at Harry's use of a smiley, I guess he still hated emoji's.

"Hey."

I looked up at Harry just as he pushed his sunglasses up into his hair before he grabbed a hold of the boxes and I smiled in thanks as I put the security code into the building easily enough.

"How are you?" I asked politely once we were stood in the lift.

"M'good. How are you?"

"Tired." I sighed, "And hot."

"But you love the sun? Yeh' can't be complaining now can you, Carmichael?" Harry teased and I swallowed as he used my surname.

"I just got us pizza, be quiet." I laughed as I shoved the key into the door to find it still locked and I assumed Lindsee was still out.

I knew I shouldn't really react like that but I was just used to Harry saying Carmichael in a sneer that it was strange hearing him say it nicely. I didn't know what had changed, I mean apart of us but I wasn't going to complain.

Although I didn't think Harry used my actual name very often.

I guess Carmichael was just another nickname like Flower.

"I'm just going to change, you can eat if you want." I smiled at Harry as he nosed around the lounge, a nod being thrown my way and I forgot that he hadn't seen it since we got our sofa and chairs and TV.

I hope he liked it.

I shook my head as I pulled my trousers off and changed into a pair of shorts instead, why did it matter? I briefly paused to open my window to hopefully cool my room down before I found a t-shirt and pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail before I headed back out.