the interview

{chapter 2}

:):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[taylors point of view]

i ran to my roommates room eva, she was the manager on the team and needed a roommate. we became best friends though.

"oh my god eva guess what??" i said jumping up and down.

"tyler herro followed you? i saw you insta story what happened in the overtime interview?" she said getting out of bed and we went to the kitchen.

"they asked who my favorite kentucky player was and i said him then fan girl over him but he literally dmed me i don't know how to respond." i said falling on the couch fanning myself.

"omg girl give me your phone you're so luckyy i love him too." she said and it was true the entire team had a crush on him. i handed her my phone and she opened instagram and went to the message.

she likes it first which made me freak out the she said

so those d1 babies when we making them?

i grabbed the phone back flipping out.

"oh my god why'd you do that??" i said as i tried to delete the message but he already saw it and was typing. i still deleted it and sent back

sorry that was my friend haha

he had sent before and said

i'll give you some

yeah sure it was your friend

i set my phone down hyperventilating because of how nervous i was. i went to go look at the wall then eva grabbed me and shook me.

"taylor ann lee i am not letting you pass up on this opportunity get your damn phone out and answer him back."

"okay okayy it's your fault i'm so nervous you basically said i wanted to have sex with him."

"oh please we both know you do and besides he knows you were kidding."

i went back on instagram to see he had sent me another message.

i need to come to one of y'alls games you've been hot lately i heard.

yeah the team has been doing really well recently you should we're all huge fans:)

of course i'll see only because i'm your biggest fan;)

"taylor he is totally flirting with you!!"
"if you don't get him to come to a game i'm not friends with you anymore."

"i'm trying chill what if he comes and i do awful though?" i said getting nervous at the thought of playing in front of him.

i then got a mention from overtime.

i'm challenging @taylorlee and @nolimitherro to the overtime challenge y'all up for it or what??

i slid up on it saying yessss and then they told me when they were thinking of doing it because we played a tournament against memphis and tennessee around the same time they played the grizzlies. oh god. what if he watched me play.

i'll see you next week;) i know it's late there get some rest goodnight

haha see you then goodnight

i went to bed at 2 am with a lot on my mind.

i woke up at 11:30 that morning and decided to vlog my "morning routine and day in the life"