the interview

{chapter 6}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[tylers point of view]

god what was i thinking. i definitely should've kissed her. especially after she accidentally kissed me and her lips looked so good especially with the stitches in fucked.

i had first heard of taylor when she was a senior and i was a freshman at kentucky i thought she was cute but at the time i knew she followed me but was to stubborn and caught up on college girls.

i had flown back from memphis the day before and i actually liked it there especially since i was hanging around the cutest girl i've ever seen no cap.

she was exactly my type and i really had a major crush on her now,but we all know it wouldn't work because i'm in miami and she's in kentucky we both need to focus on basketball.

taylor's so good i felt like i needed to cheat in the first challenge to ensure that she would kiss me even though she finessed me.

"yo tyler you good fool you've got your head in the clouds the whole practice." bam said.

"ohhh tyler here is in loveeeee." jimmy said.

"am not."

"are too i saw your overtime video you love taylor admit it tyler JAMES herro you are in love with taylor." jimmy said. i threw the ball at him and laughed.

"fool you trippin i'm not in love she's just hot and an athlete i like that haven't seen much of it in miami."

"well i'm hot and an athlete." jimmy said. all of us laughed,
"yeah you are and a boy almost my type just one off."

"damn but i'm cuter than her right?" he said flipping his "hair" and acting like a girl.

"1000% you have my heart over her."

the thing about living in miami was that there is a lot of hot girls. like a ton and they all look like super models which i like. they just weren't athletes.

taylor looks like a super model and she can hoop. she's also really funny and nice. i watched an interview where they were asking the dumbest questions ever like why didn't she sign to memphis and she's never be good enough to play at kentucky and she just rolled with it not once saying anything mean.

i remember when people were mad at me for that and it was tuff, but she dealt with it so much better than me being respectable.

[taylors point of view]

we had spent the week eva and i, with my family. my mom and dad decided they wanted to have a trip to the beach for a few days and guess where they chose to go? miami.

coincidence? i think not.

they definitely heard about tyler and i because they all asked questions since my dad loved the heat he knew of him more than my mom.

we had flown into miami and i decided to not tell tyler but eva. eva had different plans. she dmed him on instagram and told him and i figured he wouldn't see it but what do you know?

so you decided to come to miami and thought i wouldn't find out?
i'm hurt.

sorry i just didn't tell you because it's a family trip.

good so i'll finally meet your parents😉😏

hahah i mean maybe my dads a big fan of the heat. we're going to a game on thursday i think.

ohhh bet bet say less i'm meeting them after did y'all already buy tickets?

i mean no not yet we're about to

how many?

what

how many tickets you need?

no tyler you aren't buying us tickets it's fine.

i can get how ever many floor side seats you want cmonnnn how many

fine we have 5 with us.

done just say your name when you get there and y'all are in for free see you then.

tyler you don't have to really. thank you i mean it;)

anything for you t😉 see you soon

it was tuesday which meant i'd see him in 2 days and oh my gosh i'm nervous. ever since we got in miami i've seen nothing but beautiful girls and i'm feeling self conscious.

why would he talk to me over any of the girls in miami i don't get it. they all had hour glass bodies and i had a box body. i'm not usually hard on myself i'm just confused.

he's probably doing it for publicity. ever since people found out i had a crush on him there's been post everywhere. on slam, overtime, ballislife, hell even espn and sports center posted about it.

we were currently at the beach eva layed out with my mom while my dad and i played football.

"go long!" my dad yelled. i ran back and caught the ball then threw it back. a ton of girls practically naked were giving me dirty looks. i don't know why none of my business lmao. we threw the ball for a while.

my dad went to sit with my mom and eva came out to the water with me. we swam around for a bit.

"oh my good taylor don't turn around."

"wait why?" i turned and saw none other than tyler herro. he was alone he and a group of guys and girls with him. they are really really pretty girls.

"oh god just don't look he won't notice." i said my dad and mom went to go eat so it was just her and i alone.

"taylor we can't stay in here forever."

"well we are staying until we can sneak off you know dang well i can't compete with the girls he's with." i said going under water.

when i can back up i looked at eva who was looking in that direction.

"don't look over their eva he'll see us."

"too late sorry t."

"crap." i turned around and saw him staring at us. we swam back and got out of the water then he came up to me.

"you stalking me taylor?" he smirked.

"i think it's the other way around ty i've been here for a while i'm probably gonna leave and get food soon tho so byeee." i said turning around but he grabbed my wrist.

"where you going we need to chill y'all can come to my apartment with me." he said.

"no it's fine really tyler you just got here go hang out with your friends ."

"i can't swim anyway you know that cmon i'll treat y'all to lunch."

"okay i'm paying though because you bought us tickets let me text my parents." i said as we put on shorts and our t shirts. i grabbed the stuff we brought and texted my mom telling her the plan.

hey mom eva and i are going to eat and hang out with tyler we met up is that okay?

of course i just don't want any kids running around right now.

MOM you know i'm not doing that stop.

have fun be safe

thank you see you later

i was laughing at her text as we walked to the cars and tyler stopped in front of a really nice jeep. we got in and drove off he put his hand on my thighs and i could tell i was blushing so hard.

god take me now i can't.