the interview

{chapter 5}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[taylors point of view]

i decided to take jaida and eva to the overtime challenge because she wanted to go see tyler again and she had a crush on larry she was also staying in memphis for the next week.

it was now our spring break so i was staying here for a week as well. i was really excited i missed memphis so much and even more eva would be staying with us the first day.

we checked out of the hotel and i said goodbye to the rest of the team. my mom picked us up and we went to my house. it was currently 12 am. she had made us chicken with green beans and corn. we ate and chilled then it was 2 pm.

we were meeting at my old school at around 3. i only lived like 10 minutes from my old school so we decided to go a little early and shoot around. i put on black nike basketball shorts and a t shirt with my old school as well as a white overtime hoodie.

we got to the school at around 2:30 and went in the gym door.

"god i miss beating you in this gym jaida. this place was so awesome." i said as i got us all a ball.

"ha ha taylor i'm sure." she said shooting.

we all shot for a little bit then the overtime crew got there and we helped them set up everything. i went and got water really quick and sat in front of the pads on the wall just chilling for a minute.

someone grabbed me really quick and i jumped almost spilling the water. i turned and saw it was tyler.

"oh hey you actually scared me haha." i said as he helped me up.

"you stay looking at walls you nervous to see me or something."

"no just getting in the zone to beat you."

"nah your gonna have to kiss me wanna practice now?" he leaned in as a joke and i pressed the ball to his lips.

"my true love." he said grabbing the ball i laughed and then we went to start the video.

"what's up you guys i got the two baby goats tyler and taylor with us today to compete in the overtime challenge."

"they both just had amazing games taylor picking up 2 dubs and a busted lip and tyler picking up the win over the grizzlies." larry said.

"yes i actually had my best shot ever before half time and ended up with stitches because y'all know i had to do it to em." i said going up to the camera showing my lip.

"let's get a clip of how it happened to put in here."

he then explained what we were doing and tyler of course had to throw in that if he won i had to kiss him. we were both going at the same time and right when we were about to start tyler untied my shoe.

he took off running, "my man tyler really wants that kiss don't he." larry said as tyler was already really far ahead of me.

"you know the vibe." tyler said taking off the dizzy goggles dunking just before i layed it up. i sprinted over to the dice catching up with tyler he then picked his up and threw them out of the way before dunking and larry stopped the stop watch as i finished.

"you cheated tyler what the heck." i said pushing him.

"you have to kiss me now."

"now we're doing the 3 pt challenge and we got taylors homies here to help us out."

we started the contest and i was ahead at first but fell off in the second half tyler won by 2.

"yeaahhhh taylor y'all to me nice." he said getting up in my face.

we did the speed round questions and i had more points than him although it was almost impossible to win at this point. the final thing was 1v1. i actually did pretty good but he was just so much bigger and stronger.

"wow guys i have to give it to my man tyler herro he did not disappoint but taylor gotta a little fire in her." larry said as we stood in front of the goal.

"i was cheated out." i said

"nah i woulda won either way this my gym now, but you still gotta give me a kiss." he said larry then finished filming the video and we just chilled for a bit and took pictures.

i leaned in and kissed his cheek. out of the blue and unexpectedly.

"i kissed you so you can shut up about that."

"nah that is not what we agreed to."

"well you cheated and i just said i would kiss you i didn't say where." i said.

"you'll want to kiss me one day just wait." god i wanted to them but i just am scared. i've literally only kissed one person in my life and they said i wasn't that good at it.

the girls came over and all of us were talking then went to go put the balls and stuff up while he just stayed and talked to eva and jaida.

when i came back they all were laughing together.

"taylor we are all going out to eat." tyler said.

"ughh i don't want to drive thoughhhh." i said.

"i'll drive i rented a car because i was staying here for the weekend it's a g wagon had to stay flashy." he said and eva a jaida laughed.

"okay let's go to itta bena it's so good." i said and we all walked to the rental car.

"that's a sexy car right there take a picture of me with it god dang look at it." i said handing tyler my phone and he took a picture of me sitting on the hood then took one of jaida, eva, and i on it.

we then got to the restaurant and ate then walked by the river. jaida and eva went to get ice cream so it was just him and i.

"wow memphis is actually amazing i wish i was staying longer so you could show me around more."

"yeah it's way prettier than the media pictures it just an overlooked underrated city."

"you know if your ever in miami we definitely need to link up. i got an apartment to myself we can chill and you can finally kiss me i know your dying to." he said turning towards me instead of looking at the river.

"yeah you wish haha although i will say you aren't the worst looking basketball player. 3rd hottest in the league." i said looking at him.

"wow i'm hurt 3rd whose above me?"

"oubre and curry sorry not sorry."

"ouch. you know what eva is single right maybe i'll go for her instead or jaida she's a bucket."

i hit his arm after he said that, "oww someone's jealous huh don't worry you can make it up by kissing me."

he leaned in and i started to as well knowing very well it would hurt my lip to kiss someone and that i wasn't good at it. we were just about to kiss when i heard eva screaming my name saying how they had ice cream.

we walked around and goofed off for a bit before he took us back to the school.

"well i'm really glad i could meet my all star kentucky player tyler herro it was really fun when you weren't trying to get in my pants."

"oh it was my pleasure i could show you that i'm also an all star in bed but you know someone's uptight but on the real glad i could meet and hang out with someone who has a crush on me."

"oh hahah yeah i think it's a mutual crush but have a safe trip back." i said leaning in to kiss his cheek.

he turned his head at the last minute i don't even think on purpose and i accidentally pecked him on the lips. it was only like a second but still.

"oh my god taylor i'm sorry i really didn't mean to do that but i'm sure we could do better come here." he said in a joking manner.

we all said our goodbyes then i took jaida to her house before eva and i went back to mine. she told my mom that we kissed the i had to explain what actually happened then we went to my room. i posted all the pictures from this weekend of my friends and tyler. then we went to bed