the interview

{chapter 8}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[taylors point of view]

we chilled at the beach most of the day before heading back to the house to get ready i wore a white t shirt with frills on it with a navy corduroy dress from american eagle along with some navy birkenstock's.

we were now heading over to the american airlines arena to go to the basketball game. we took pictures outside since we both dressed nice then went in. i didn't realize how nice of seats tyler had gotten us because they were pretty much court side.

we sat down and ordered some drinks i just got water and i saw tyler shooting warming up. they had on the blue jerseys and he looked so good in it. he then looked over and saw us so i looked down. he started to walk over to us and i was really nervous.

"so these are your parents huh taylor nice to finally meet you guys i'm tyler." he shook my dads hand and hugged me mom.

"it's really nice to meet you tyler you have no clue how long taylors been a fan she's talked about you since you were like a junior in high school." my mom said. i nudged her embarrassingly and looked at him.

"she's kidding haha anyways thanks for these tickets i really one you now." i said to him.

"yeah you gotta get me tickets to one of y'alls games but i gotta go i'll talk to you after the game."

"wait i'm sorry sweetie can i get a picture of the both of y'all for my facebook?" my mom said i hit her again and gave her the look.

"of course of course." he said as i stood up and put my arm around him and took the picture i noticed how tall he was.

"you look nice by the way."he whispered in my ear and i blushed. girls around us looked very jealous and i knew why.

eva shrieking asked me what he said and i just said he said we looked nice.

"we or you?"

"okay you but eva you look gorgeous let's go to the bathroom before they start." i said as we excused ourselves from my parents and went to the restroom.

we came back right at tipoff and i was really excited, but the person most excited was my dad who loved the heat.

my parents started to talk to the people next to us who we found out lived near memphis and came to miami to celebrate their 30 year anniversary. they knew who i was that's why they said something small world we live in.

miami was down by 2 before halftime, but blocked their shot with 8 seconds left. tyler got the ball and dribbled down the floor. he pulled up from the 3 and hit it.

he did a celebration and looked and pointed at me. i pointed back and did a shhh symbol then he mouthed talk to me nice. we went to get drinks and this girl rolled her eyes at me pushing me.

i didn't move at all because cmon a d1 athlete vs a skinny teenage girl? i just laughed and walked by her pulling eva close to me. she said something mean to the girl and i just shushed her.

miami ended up winning and my parents decided they were going to go get drinks with the people who sat beside us. tyler came and told me to wait while he did interviews. he scored 19 points and played amazing.

an interviewer came over to me which was weird then they asked me some questions.

"taylor we noticed tyler looked at you a lot is something going on between the two of you?" she looked pissed as she shoved her microphone in my face.

"i just happened to be in miami he played amazing though no doubt."

"you didn't answer the question is something going on between you two or not i need- we need to know."

"umm no comment i'm sorry be my friend and i have to go."

"whatever." she put her microphone doen and called me a bitch.

"i'm sorry?" i said looking at her she just looked at me rolled her eyes and walked away. the camera man apologized.

we saw tyler taking pictures with some girls and we ran over congratulating him. i took some pictures for the girls so they could all be in it.

"oh my gosh your taylor lee and your eva i love your vlogs thank you for taking our picture!!"

"you're so pretty i love your outfit!"

"thank you guys so much i've been getting some hateful girls in here but people like you help me keep my head up for real." i said hugging them and taking selfies then we left.

we all got in tyler's mercedes and he was going to go club with us.

"wait i thought we were going to that under 21 club?" i asked as we pulled up at an actual club.

"nah fuck that we gotta celebrate my win take some shots." tyler said.

"oh i don't drink but i'll stand by while you and eva do that have fun for me."

"oh cmon babe you gotta have at least one drink i mean look at how well tyler played you don't have basketball for like 4 days you'll be fine." eva said pulling on my seat.

"maybe one just because tyler did so good tonight." i said and he looked at me smiling.

we met up with some other guys from the team who had a vip table. tyler grabbed my hand and i grabbed evas as we all walked through the crowd. i wasn't really dressed for clubbing but i don't really care.

"hey i'll be right back you stay here i'm going to talk to someone." tyler said walking away i just nodded and we talked to the team.

they had some other guys with them and eva hit it off with someone. he asked her to dance and she looked at me.

"oh go ahead have funnn be safe text me if you need something and i'll come find you when we need to leave." i told her and hugged her as she walked off.

i watched as he pulled her to dance then i saw tyler. he was with another girl dancing. i mean i guess we weren't together but i thought he liked me.

i just looked up at the wall and jimmy noticed.

"oh hell no. imma go beat his bitch ass up he always talks about how much he likes you." he said getting up.

i laughed it off and looked at tyler who was walking back over then looked back at jimmy.

"it's fine i guess we aren't really together." i said looking at eva who was having the time of her life.

"hey sorry i saw an old friend." he said.

"you can go dance with her tyler it's alright celebrate the win." i said picking up a shot and taking it immediately regretting it and chocking on it.

he handed me a water and i chugged it. maybe that wasn't the best idea to impress him.

"i want to dance with you though." he said staring at me. he held out his hand and i took another shot already feeling tipsy and i grabbed his hand.

we dance for a bit and i had a few to many shots really starting to feel it.

"ty you're so cute you looked so good tonight in that jersey." i said grabbing his neck dancing around.

"you always look good taylor maybe you shouldn't drink anymore you might doing something you regret." he said.

"i don't think ill regret this." i said pulling him down and kissing him.