the interview

{chapter 3}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[taylor's point of view]

it was now thursday of the next week meaning we were leaving for our weekend tournament in my hometown memphis. i was doing the overtime challenge sunday since we had no game that day but had games friday and saturday.

we flew in and got on the bus. me and eva were rooming together and went to walk around for a bit before heading back to the hotel. we went as a team to eat and after not much happened i just went and watched tv in our room. i noticed tyler dmed me for the first time in a while.

see you in a few days;)

yeah you're finna be upset when i beat you though no cap😤

mhmm we'll see about that😉

i put my phone up and decided to go to bed since we had a game the next day and early morning shoot around and practice. i vlogged some of the trip but i don't feel like getting into that.

it was now 8 am the next morning and we all met for breakfast at the hotel and talked about the plan for the day. at around 9:30 we all got on the bus to go practice and run over some plays. we had easily beaten memphis before but still practiced as hard as we would for any other game.

at 12 we all came back to the hotel to rest for a bit and get ready for the game. i personally took an hour long nap before getting ready for the game i put on our away jersey with a virginity rocks hoodie on top. what it does. then put my naturally wavy/curly hair in a basic pony tail. i then washed my face and put on moisturizer then slid on birkenstock's.

we went at around 4 to eat since our game was at 7 and we didn't want to have food on our stomachs. we got to the gym and went to the locker room. i put on my purple and yellow kobe's i wore to celebrate his life and honor it.

i only bet him a few times but he was such a women's activist and just cared for female sports. he helped me a lot rather it was in person or just on tv watching him play and i really really miss him. i put on our shooting too then went and shot around for a bit.

they then called lineups to which lots of salty memphis fans boo me for not having stayed in my home town. i didn't even receive a good offer from memphis so it just wasn't a liable option and the coaching staff was so good at kentucky i literally couldn't pass it.

we ended up winning pretty easily 79-43 and i had 22 points. i went to the locker room to pee really quick before doing sideline interviews and i was cold so i put on my virginity rocks hoodie.

"wow taylor you have had such an amazing season so far by the way love the hoodie how do you balance and adapt to the changes between high school and college"

"thank you so much and i just tried to be as prepared as i could be i've always played with older people so this has really helped and the team is a big part of it."

"you are the leading scorer right now in the sec how does that feel especially as only a freshman?"

"i mean it is unbelievable and i thank god for the ability to go out and play a sport i love, but i just care about bettering myself and working to the best of my ability wether i lead a stat or not, but i am so thankful for the whole staff my family and my friends on youtube and instagram who support me as well."

"speaking of instagram everyone wants to know what is going on between you and tyler herro we saw his comment on your post and his story and he is in memphis right now are y'all dating?"

"no i've actually never even met him in person but he has an amazing and friendly personality and i think he is a very good basketball player i love his attitude on the court."

"well you heard it here folks just friends for now but who knows anything could happen thanks you taylor great performance tonight keep it up!"

she then shook my hand and i said thank you and went back to the locker room. i grabbed all my stuff and put my birkenstock's on then we got on the bus and headed back to the hotel.

when we got there i took a shower and turned on the tv watching the heat game that was currently going on. dang i wish i could've gone to it. they were currently only down by a few points memphis had a crazy good rookie that was just absolutely going off right now.

tyler scored a clutch 3 at the end of the 3rd to tie the game then they ended up winning 118-109 a pretty close game. tyler had 19 points which was good for the nba very good. gosh he's so good and hot i mean cmon who doesn't like someone that is 6'5 fit and a professional athlete?

i soon after went to bed after telling tyler good game to which he responded right back at you.