the interview

{chapter 15}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[3rd person]

this between tyler and taylor were getting very serious. not officially dating, but pretty much. they face timed everyday wether it be after practice or games. on the plane in bed in the gym they just always talked.

he decided that he would finally ask her after his game against milwaukee that taylor was going to. she had got their and stayed with his family who instantly loved her.

his mom and her went shopping and she talked to her about lots of stuff including some embarrassing stories about tyler. tyler wasn't in town yet and would be there later with the team.

taylor loved his family as well. she went out to eat with them when she first got in town and she thought it would be awkward, but it was the exact opposite. almost like she already knew them.

[taylors point of view]

we went and picked up tyler from the airport and you could tell he was excited to see his family. he hugged his mom and did handshakes with the rest of them. he then hugged me picking me up off the ground and spinning around.

i was laughing, "tyler put me down." i said and he set me down kissing me on the cheek.

"i missed you tay."

"and i missed you ty." i said smiling up at him and he grabbed my hand.

"y'all are too cute let me get a photo!" his mom said and tyler stood behind me hugging me in the photo.

we then went out to eat to some fancy restaurant before going back to tylers house. we all played a board games and played the wii while tyler took a shower.

he came back and we both got ice cream then went back to his room. he instantly kissed me and we were making out.

"i missed you so much." he said kissing me again.

"missed you too you must be horny or something it's only been a few weeks since we saw each other." i said as he kissed me again.

"yeah i am kind of wanna help me with it?"

"not a chance." i said pushing him off of me the getting his xbox controller and going to play 2k.

he sat beside me and we played each other. i won. ha.

"i let you win." he said pulling me on his lap.

"oh shut up don't make me beat you again." i said kissing his cheek.

i put my arm around his neck and kissed him again. god i can't believe this. i had been crushing over this man for so long and here i am with him.

not to long after i pulled away and decided i should go to bed since tylers big game was tomorrow. he gave me one of his actual jerseys which was way to big on me.

i went to bed that night with a huge smile on my face. when i woke up tyler was laying in my bed just staring at me and poking me.

"what idiot."

"are you up?"

"now i am." i said laughing.

he made all of us pancakes and we all ate. we all sat around and at around 6 we went to the arena. i wore a black champion hoodie with his black jersey on top then grey leggings and custom air forces.

tyler wore a dope outfit and walked in taking pictures and going to the locker room. we went out to our seats since they didn't start for like an hour i was on my phone.

a lot of my comments on instagram were asking questions so i decided to go live while they warmed up. we were court side so tyler came over and got in it for a while.

of course ty had a ton of haters because he was from wisconsin but tyler did a pretty good job proving them wrong. he dropped 24 points. after the game he ran over to me and kissed me.

"will you be my girlfriend tay?" he asked and the cameras were on us.

"seriously?"

"nah. yes seriously."

"oh my gosh yes." i said standing up hugging him and waving to the cameras.

i was shocked to say the least. i really didn't. i was so happy though. his parents hugged me and his brothers made kissy noises. i went out and called my mom immediately.

"mom guess what!!"

"what?"

"tyler asked me out."

"really!! honey that's great i knew y'all would end up together." she said.

"yeah haha i just wanted to call and tell you because i'm so happy but love you byeee!!" i said and she said it back before we hung up.

i texted eva and jaida telling them the news and they texted back. eva said get it girl and jaida said yesss finally i'm so jealous though!!

tyler came out of the locker room and i ran up to him.

"i never got to tell you but you played so good." i said.

"thank you although u think my best performance was after the game."

"yeah i'd say that too." i said kissing him.

we got back to his house and him and i decided to go get food together just the two of us. we just sat and talked catching up since we hadn't seen each other in a bit.

after we just sat in his car and goofed off. singing songs and making a dumb video for my youtube. my life was so good right now. i had a awesome boyfriend, our basketball season was amazing, and i had some good friends.

{1 year later}

tyler and i's relationship was still going strong. some people prayed on our downfall but it didn't really happen and i didn't see it happening. most people were very supportive since we both played similarly in basketball.

and to think that it all started with an interview i did with overtime. shout out to them for bringing us together. it was hard sometimes but i'd say it was definitely worth it.