the interview

{chapter 9}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[tylers point of view]

she kissed me. of course i kissed her back come on the girl of my dreams was kissing me finally. it lasted for a minute and i just enjoyed every last second of it. i definitely wanted more but she's drunk.

i pulled away and looked down at her.

"taylor you're drunk do you want to go get some water?" i asked her dragging her back where eva was sitting down again.

"no babyyyy i wanna kiss you i haven't kissed someone in a long time but you're really good at it." i smirked and looked down noticing she was staring at me and not looking away like she usually does.

it was really turning me on like a lot. god i wish she wasn't drunk so we could have fun together. i knew she wasn't like that though and honestly i respected that.

"oh god taylor are you drunk?" eva asked.

"n-no i'm not dru" she stopped and looked down.

"wait what happened to my shoes?" i looked down and saw she only had 1 shoe on. i laughed and looked at eva who was also laughing.

"okay we need to leave tyler take her to your car and i'll go find her shoe." eva said i nodded and picked taylor up carrying her through the crowd and out to my car.

"my hero i'm hungry." she said. she leaned in and kissed me again. i couldn't help but kiss her back she was so cute.

"tyler i really like you but why'd you dance with that girl it made me upset." she said looking at the radio.

"she's lesbian taylor. it wasn't like that he'll she even made me jealous because she thought you were cute." i told her grabbing her thigh and squeezing it.

"oh really she was pretty that means a lot."

"god taylor you're even nice when you get drunk i really like you." i said looking at her and grabbing her hand. we had a 5% chance she would even remember this happened so mine as well be honest.

eva came back to the car with her other shoe.

"wow it was crazy in their hahah but tyler do you think we can crash at your place her parents would kill her if they saw her like this." eva said giving taylor her shoe.

"definitely i have a guest room y'all can stay in." i said.

"oh actually i'm gonna go stay with jalen but i'll meet you guys tomorrow at your apartment at around 10 am is that okay?" she asked me.

"yeah that's fine see you later."

"awww evaaa where are you going? the parties just starting." taylor said grabbing her hand tearing up.

"i know it is tay that's why i'm leaving you alone with tyler y'all have fun but not too much fun." she winked at taylor and left.

we drove back to my place and taylor had sobered up a tad bit. it's crazy because she only had 5 shots which is a lot but not enough to be this drunk.

we made some food and i let her borrow some joggers and a sweatshirt because i know a dress wouldn't be comfortable.

we went to my room and set up all the food turning on some tv to watch. it was pretty late probably 1 am and when i looked over taylor was asleep. i was about to leave, but she pulled me back and told me to stay.

i took a shower first then got back in bed and went to sleep.

[taylors pov]

i woke up the next morning in tylers room.
OH
MY
GOD
what did i do? i had never even drank besides a couple sips of beer and all the sudden i get drunk because i'm with tyler? this wasn't like me and i know it was because i was jealous which i had no right to be.

i got out of his bed and walked to the kitchen. i saw eva him and some guy chilling and talking to each other.

"i'm so sorry about how i acted i don't know what i did but i was just really drunk." i said pulling eva indicating i wanted to leave.

"so you didn't want to kiss me ouch." tyler said. i froze in place. i kissed him? i kissed him. oh my god i remember now and i'm really screwed.

he had such a weird affect on me i mean heck i hadn't kissed someone since my sophomore year of high school because i was so focused on basketball.

he just made me feel like basketball wasn't everything because i knew he went through the same if not harder stuff than me.

"oh my god tyler i'm so sorry i didn't know i'm sure i loved i mean i- i just oh god." i said rambling on i just told him i would love to kiss him.

he walked closer to me and i felt nervous, "i can refresh your memory to see if you loved it." he said.

"umm maybe another time i have to go my parents are going to be so mad at us."

"no i texted your mom and said we met up with some girls on the team and she said it was fine and just to be safe." eva said sitting in this guys lap.

"oh still we should really go now i'm really sorry tyler it was your night to get drunk and i ruined it for you." i said looking at him.

"no taylor i had way more fun taking care of you. you're pretty cool so i could give up drinking to hang with you." he said and i smiled at him.

"aww that's so sweet but i never act like that i guess you just bring out the wrist in me haha."

"well you bring out the best in me." he said. i wanted to kiss him.
god i never wanted to kiss someone more. i already had a crush on him and now i think i actually like him.

"tyler if i didn't know any better i'd say you were flirting with me." i laughed pushing him away.

"oh i definitely am." he said.

"i'm flattered but we really do need to go it was really nice watching you go off in a game and hanging out with you. you should come to kentucky some time." i said and hugged him before eva and i left.

"i'll think about it." he called out the door smiling at me before shutting it.

2 weeks later

it had been a while since we went to miami and the girls saw the picture i got with him and of course asked if we were together.

everyone always constantly asks if we are dating or you know what. i just always said we hang out but nothing serious because i honestly myself didn't know what the hell we were.

we talked on the phone a lot and he always called me after my games visé versa and we really became close.

the only thing was that i didn't know if he wanted to just be friends or be more because we both had very busy schedules and not only that live no where near each other.