the interview

{chapter 4}

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

[taylors point of view]

we had just won our game against tennessee and went out to eat to celebrate the tournament we won. i had a somewhat shaky start but ended up with 26 points. i went 6/15 from the 3 pt line which was decent. i had a funny slip up when i went to shoot a layup at the end of the second and a girl hit my nose really hard so i threw the ball and it hit and bounced off the side of the goal then busted my lip open. i just laughed about it because it was actually pretty funny but i had a bloody nose and had to get stitches at half time.

i usually made more but i just shot so much. we went sight seeing for the rest of the day in downtown memphis and i showed eva and jaida around. we then noticed a group of fans near the peabody hotel and when we looked i noticed a few tall men.

"oh my gosh taylor your man is over there!" eva said.

"wait who?"

"tyler you dumbass look at him he's like 20 feet away from us let's go say hey." she said walking towards him.

"absolutely not we will see him tomorrow i look like crap i'm not meeting him like this." i had busted my lip open

"you're gonna still look like that tomorrow TYLER OVER HERE!!" she yelled. jaida then joined her and they were screaming his name.

they started to moan his name and i immediately took off in the other direction. they tried to stop me and it worked for a second because they both pulled me back. i turned to face towards them with my back to the crowd.

"you guys are so childish. eva you are literally meeting him tomorrow please stop and jaida you're better than that."

"cmon you guys he's just a stupid boy," there eyes started to go wide,
"i know he's really hot and really good at basketball and everyone in the world is in love with him but still can we just not tonight i don't want him to see me looking like this i have dried blood all over my face and i look like i just got a train ran on me." they were looking behind me at the crowd i guess the whole time.

"i'll run a train on you." someone said from behind and i screamed and turned around kicking them really quick.

i then noticed it was him

holy crap i just kicked tyler herro and probably am the reason he won't have kids anymore that's how hard i kicked.

he fell down on his knees saying a lot of cuss words under his breathe and a few out loud.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY IM SO SORRY!" i yelled trying to help him up noticing how toned he was.

"god damn taylor i thought our first meeting would be a little different i thought you'd do something else to my dick not kick it shit." he said trying to get up.

"on second thought maybe i'm not so sorry." i said dropping his arm so he fell back down.

"chill chill i was kidding taylor nice gam tonight though i was gonna go watch but couldn't because i slept in sorry."

"no no it's fine you didn't miss much."

"oh i still watched it my favorite play was when you busted your own lip open the stitches look kinda hot by the way." he said looking at my lips.

i quickly turned towards jaida and eva and they were still standing there fangirling over him.

"hey ladies jaida you had a nice game too i think you could beat taylor over here." he said putting his arm around my shoulder.