You are perfect

Pauline's POV

I was getting ready for the beer with Patrick. He should be there in less than 5 minutes. I checked my look. Well, I think I looked good, I was wearing black tight dress ending somewhere just right under my butt. I made waves with the hair staightener and put on the Chanel parfume and red lipstick. I knew it was maybe too much but as we are staying in a fancy hotel, I don't want to look like a girl from small town.

I heard a knock on my door and I ran to open. 

"Hi, you look... gorgeous!" Patrick said as he was eyeing me from the top to the bottom. "Are you ready for beer and some shots?" he asked laughing and he grabbed me by my waist. It wasn't very comfortable but whatever, I'm here to enjoy this night.

"Who was talking about shots?" I asked in surprise. Patrick just smiled and after few moments, we were at the bar and I saw some other contestants.

"We can join them, if you want." he said and I nodded because somehow I didn't want to be with him all alone.

------------------------------

Joe's POV

I was sitting at the bar with Gordon drinking wine and scotch but I wasn't fully paying attention to what Gordon was talking about, even more after I spotted her.

"How is your wife and children?" Gordon asked. She was wearing very sexy black dress and her hair... Oh my god.... That hair. She's just perfect. Fuck.

"What?" I asked when I realized Gordon is waiting for an answer. I wanted to be here with her. 

"How is your wife?" He repeated and I succeded and stopped looking at her.

"She's fine. We've had several arguments but I don't care anymore." I said again looking at her. She was laughing and hell sitting too close to that asshole.

"I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. If there's anything I can do, just tell me." Gordon squeezed my shoulder and got up heading to toilets.

-------------------------------

Pauline's POV

After few hours, I stood up to go to toilets and Sasha went with me. We were smilling but as I stood up, my eyes met with another ones. I hesitated for a while but then I continued moving. He was staring at me all the time I was walking to the toilets. I could feel his piercing eyes all over my body and my cheeks started to blush. The moment I reached the toilets, I had to steady myself. I looked at me in the mirror and I could feel some kind of excitement. His eyes on my body... Fuck, what the hell you're doing! 

"You're ok?" Sasha asked me and I smiled at her. 

She opened the door and I mentally prepared myself for those piercing eyes again. But they weren't there. 

I looked around all the bar and I couldn't find him. I wanted to leave so bad... Why do I feel this way? He hates me from the very first time I served him the tomato soup and even more because I'm not crying during cutting onions.

I pulled out my mobile from my purse and searched info about him on the internet. Married. Right, it's time to stop with all these bullshit, Pauline...