As you wish

Joe's POV

I was watching her preparing her meal with perfection. However, I got worried she would sabotage it somehow and the gears in my head were running to find an excuse for her. I was watching Gordon and Graham talking to all of the contestants so I decided to go to her.

"Hope you're playing fair tonight." I said meaning it completely another way but she caught up. I could see a small smirk appeared on her lips.

"You're the one who's not playing fair. You're using me." She said sharply and I choked a little.

"What you're talking about?" I played dumb but we both knew what she meant by her words. I looked at her hands, imagining her tight grip around my member... Fuck, you need to stop thinking like this... she would never-

"You wanna pay me back?" I was caught off guard as it seemed she could read my mind. I felt my cheeks blushing a little, I felt like a teenager being caught by his parents watching porn.

"No-no.. I mean... hell no. No." I blurted something but her mischievous smile said everything. I once more looked at her and left, feeling completely lost in her.

..................

After the shooting, I went back to the kitchen to the place where she's been since the beginning of this season. I put my hands on the counter and imagined her cooking there. I closed my eyes and imagined her being in my arms, preparing food together, having sex while doing it. Yeah... the sex. Just sex. Nothing more...

"So I was right." Fuck! I got so scared I almost shouted. I didn't have to look around to see who was coming to me.

"With what?" I barked back and played it cool. I turned my head to her direction, my hands still on the counter. I could feel her Chanel perfume as she was approaching me.

"That you want a pay back." She said as she leaned closer to me, facing me. She took one of my hand and she stood right in front of me, my hands on both of her sides. I burried my face in her hair, pushing my body closer to her, pulling her more into the counter. She put her hands on mine and the electricity went through my body and I shivered.

"Speechless, sir?" She whispered to my ear and I couldn't breathe properly. She put her palms on my chest and with her right hand, she went down to my belt. I could feel my member getting hard already and she's just touched my belt. What would I do if she touched my cock?

"Don't..." I said in attempt to stop her from whatever she was going to do but I failed completely. She smiled and brushed her lips against my neck. And then, I felt her hand on my cock, brushing it slightly.

"Okay... as you wish." She said and started to undo my belt, my button, my zip. And I felt my jeans fall down on the floor. She leaned her body closer to me, breathing on my neck, bitting my earlobe. I grabbed the counter harder to collect myself and to stop from fucking her right now.

She slided her hand into my underwear and grabbed my cock. I clenched my teeth together and tried not to scream. This woman was driving me crazy.

"Well I guess you like this..." she whispered. "Let me do something about it." And with that, she knelt down. Oh my God. She knelt down. 

I looked down on her just to find her already looking at me with her tongue on my cock. She licked it all the way up to the tip of my cock, to lick all the precum and visibly swallow it. Fuck. I felt like I could cum any moment possible. She put my cock in her mouth and started moving in the perfect pace.

"You like it?" She suddenly asked and I almost didn't hear it as I was overwhelmed by what she was doing. In between the talking, she was licking my balls, rubbing my cock simultaneously.

"No.. no..." I tried to say something. "I-I love it... God please... continue." I said, putting one of my hand on her head, grabbing some of her hair in my hand. I looked at her again, staring into her eyes as she took all lenght of my cock into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I cried and threw my head back and moved my hips deeper in her throat. She didn't pull away, she didn't choke. She took all. God she's perfect.

"Please, don't stop... I'm... I will..." I couldn't form anything reasonable but she knew because she started to move faster and I was about to cum.

"I'm coming..." I warned her because I didn't want to cum into her mouth but she didn't let go off of my cock and it got me horny even more. 

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" I screamed and tightened my grip on her hair even more. I felt my sperm spreading in her mouth, the feeling I have never experienced, I have never met a woman with this ability to finish me. It felt so perfect.

I looked at her just to see her swallowing my cum and after that, I was ready for another round.