Wine

Pauline's POV

It's been four weeks in this damn competition. I was doing pretty good. I made friends and we hang out almost every night. But there's one thing that bothers me. Joe. Joe fucking Bastianich who is trying to punish me every single time, he's making fun of me and discourage me in front of all other contestants even though Gordon and Graham are very supportive towards me and they always say I'm a really good investment.

On the other hand, one positive thing is that I found this beautiful small wine cellar in the basement of the hotel, everything for free which is very dangerous combination for me.

Since I've been down because of all these things going on, I decided to go to the wine cellar. I was just wearing my Hilfiger shoes, sweatpants and a t-shirt with one bare shoulder as it is supposed to be oversized t-shirt.

I entered the cellar and started to look for white wine. 

"Trying to get drunk?"

"Fuck!" I was so scared to find anyone there. Usually, there is noone. But, here he is, in all his beauty.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I almost yelled at Joe. I barely looked at him as I didn't want to fight with him. He behaves like a jerk to me so I'm gonna just pick one wine and leave.

Finally, I found one I wanted. So I picked it and turned to leave.

"What did you choose?" He asked me. I turned back to him and stared into his eyes. His voice was calm, almost nice. Well, he didn't try to insult me which was a very good change.

I handed him the bottle and he started to laugh.

"You're kidding me! Irsai Olivier? Nooo that's a bad joke!" He was laughing and me too.

"I know, right." I said and he looked at me and stopped smiling. 

"So why did you pick it?" He stood up from the armchair and it was the moment I realized how handsome he is. 

"Everyone knows it's one of the worst wines ever so I don't want it to be there forever. Like a charity, you know..." I smiled at him and he couldn't believe his eyes. 

Joe's POV

I was looking at this strange person who made me feel butterflies in my stomach for the first time in my entire life. 

"Okay, I'm giving you one last chance to pick something better, okay?" I gave her back the bottle and she shot me a look that would kill. I watched her as she moved and ran her fingers over the bottles. I imagined her running those fingers across my back while kissing me passionately, moaning my name.

Fuck.

I came to her, standing in front of her, I could smell her parfume, her lavender hair. 

"I found it." She said and showed me the bottle. Chardonnay 2010. Good year.

"Better." I said. I looked into her eyes. I found her staring into my eyes, frustrated. I made one step closer so my front was almost touching hers. Then I noticed her bare shoulder. Her perfect skin. I leaned down and I wanted to kiss her shoulder but I stopped myself from doing it.

Pauline's POV.

What the actual fuck is happening?! I could feel his breath on my bare skin and I could feel the skin burning. I closed my eyes and leaned even closer to him. I was surprised by the reaction of my body to his. I slightly touched his hand and he immediately took it. I wanted him so bad to kiss me wherever he wanted.

"Pauline... I..." I couldn't breathe. I hid my face in the crook of his neck and he kissed my shoulder and with every kiss he came closer to my neck which I appreciated gladly. With every kiss, I could feel the wettness down in my panties, his hands on my arms, my teeth painfully clenched so I don't moan or scream his name. 

I started to breathe heavily and my legs felt like jelly. When he kissed my neck, I lost it. I wanted him so bad, I couldn't resist anymore, if he told me to jump out of the window, I would do it.

"Joe, are you here?" I heard a woman's voice and I jumped from him in shock. I took the bottle and turned around. After few steps, I ran into Courtney, that bitch from the competition. I opened my mouth and wanted to say something but I couldn't. I just briefly looked back at Joe with hurt in my eyes and literally ran away.