Game

Joe's POV

I once more looked into her eyes and then I kissed her like I have never kissed anyone before. I slided my tongue into her mouth, first shyly but when she responded by opening her mouth, I knew she's mine. I pressed my whole body even more to her, I couldn't decide where to touch her as I wanted to touch every inch of her skin. 

I heard her moaning and I cursed in my mind because she was making it so hard not to rip all her clothes out of her body and to fuck her. I slided my hands under her thighs and she cooperated when she pulled her legs around my waist. I pushed my member more to her to please myself against her but she put her hand between us so she was rubbing my member and I just couldn't... I couldn't bear this anymore.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped for air and attacked her lips. I wanted her so bad it was almost impossible. I haven't felt this way all my life.

Pauline's POV
I rubbed his cock with my hand and I could feel the wettnes in my panties. I felt his perfect cologne all over my body, his finger on my tighs. His cock feeling so perfect in my hand through his trousers.

He started to kiss my neck and suddenly, all my attention went back to Courtney. I widely opened my eyes and realized this was just a game. That I'm just another toy to play with. Because why would someone like Joe Bastianich waste his precious time with an ordinary girl?

I pushed him from me and because he didn't expect it, he didn't protest. I made use of his confusion and stepped away from him to a safe place.

"This is too much. You really need to go." I started to breathe fast and I couldn't form proper words. "Please just go." I continued and I didn't dare to look at him. "I don't want this." I made one more step away from him and demonstrate by my hand to the door where he should go.

I could see he was sad and maybe angry a little. No wonder. I was hypnotizing the floor and waiting for him leave. We crossed the line and I just didn't want to be another girl to be fucked up by one of the judges. I could feel tears forming in my eyes and I prayed he would leave before they fall down my cheeks. I held my breath and started to regret everything I'd said and done.

"Okay..." I heard him say and slowly, he was heading the door. He was walking slowly, maybe expecting me to change my mind but I couldn't. I bit my lower lip so hard it started to bleed a little. I put my hand before my mouth to prevent any sobs to be heard.

In the corner of my sight I saw him reaching for the door handle and turning back to me. I closed my eyes and that was the moment the tears fell down and I left them go...

"I know this is hard..." I heard him clear his throat as he tried to speak. "But I want you." and with that he left. And I kneeled down and cried because I wanted him to go back and hug me and tell me everything will be fine. But I somehow knew this was just a game and that I will recover from this, soon.