I knew

Pauline's POV

I stopped kissing him as I realized everything, all the feelings, the problems, consequences. I realized he is married and probably just playing with my heart, that he's just trying to push his ego to a whole new level. I remembered Courtney waiting for him down in the wine cellar, the fact he's married.

I pulled my hands away from him and held them up in the air at my head's level. 

"Dammit!" I gasped heavily and looked down at the floor. I couldn't think, I couldn't find any reasonable solution to this situation, it was like my brain stopped working.

"This can't... we can't do this. You're married... you're... you need to leave..." I said probably too loudly than I expected and I could feel my eyes being filled with tears. 

"Please..." I looked into his eyes and all I could see was pain and sorrow. Was he this good at pretending his feelings? I wanted to reach his face but I stopped myself from doing it as I felt so weak and afraid. I made one step away from him and I hit the wall. Fuck... Perfect. I had nowhere to escape.

I could see he hesitated for a moment before he made a move I was terrified of. He put his both hands next to my shoulders to make sure I won't escape. I could feel my heart beating so fast I was worried it would jumped out of my chest. My mouth was so dry I couldn't swallow. The only thing my brain was focused on was how much I wanted him, how much I wanted to feel him inside me, fucking my brain out. Get yourself together!

Joe's POV

"Let me tell you one thing before I leave..." I whispered into her ear, sending goosebumps all over her body. I could feel as she shivered, her hands trembling, slightly touching my thighs as she was too shy to touch me.

I pushed all my body into hers, I wanted to merge our bodies into one. My member was so hard I was sure she could feel it against her stomach. I exhaled all my breath on her neck while brushing my lips onto her soft skin. Oh God... This is unbearable. I told myself and I thanked God that I was leaning my hands against the wall to support myself because either way my legs would fail me.

"I got divorced few days ago..." I continued and watched her reaction. She closed her eyes and I doubted if she was listening or if she was too drunken in my presence. I kissed her earlobe and sucked on it. A quiet moan escaped her lips and it turned me on even more.

"I'm not sure if this information changes anything but... I divorced because of you." I kissed her under the earlobe, licking her tenderly, my tongue touching her skin drove me crazy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment of lust and desire between us. I almost forgot about the world, about everything. Because she was everything to me.

"But if you don't want me... just tell me, I'll leave you." All I could feel was the heat between us, the air got even havier and I couldn't breathe properly.

"I... I... Joe, I want you so bad but..." I heard her trying to say something but she failed. And I knew she felt the same way as I did.

I looked into her eyes and I put my right hand on her cheek. She hungrily stared into my lips and I knew. And in that moment I realized I want her so bad that I would risk my career for her. If only I knew how close I was to this statement.