Incredible

Pauline's POV

It's been a week since the "moment" we shared with Joe and since then, he ignored me really well. However, I was glad, I didn't know what to say, how to behave. My plan on leaving the competition was ruined when Joe had started to play his own game with biasing me and some kind of protecting me through this shit. I was ready to leave, I was prepared to leave everything that had happened here.

I was lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. I had a rendez-vous with Patrick tonight again, maybe we will meet with other contestants, too. I hoped so. I prayed because I didn't want to be with him alone. I was thinking about Joe all the time, every single minute of my freaking day I kept my mind busy thinking about him, about his hands on my skin, his rough tongue in my mouth, his scent all over my body...

I turned my head and checked my mobile. 5:00 pm. Time to get ready. I stood up from the bed and got ready. I didn't care what I was wearing, so I put on my black skinny jeans and armani white top. I didn't put my hair into ponytail as I felt a headache coming.

"Pauline? Are you ready?" I heard behind my door and went to answer them. Patrick was standing there with other three contestants. I immediately felt better.

"Yeah, let's go!" I said happily and headed to the bar with them.

As we entered the bar, I checked if there is one special person. No. He wasn't there and I didn't know if I felt more relieved or dissapointed. I sat down on a chair next to Patrick and he put his arm around my waist. Fuck fuck fuck. I don't want this... I cursed in my mind and after one drink I excused myself to go to the toilets.

As I was reaching for the door handle, I felt someone's hand on my elbow grabbing me somewhere what looked like a spare room for cleaning stuff.

"What the fu-" I was interrupted by someone's lips, harshly pressed on mine., hearing the door shut loudly. And I immediately recognized these lips. Joe's lips. I lost control the moment he pushed his weight on my body pressing me to the wall, leaving me without a chance to leave... which I didn't want to. I was so lost in my mind, I was enjoying his every touch on my waist that I almost didn't realize what he's doing until he unzipped my jeans and slided his left hand into my panties. I felt so hungry for his touch, for his lips, it felt like my body came back to life when he touched my skin.

"Fuck!" I almost yelled when I felt his fingers in me but he silenced me with his lips again. I arched my hips more to him as I felt his finger on my clit, pressing gently the right spot and I got worried that I will cum right the moment he will touch me again. I slided my hand on his cock which was rock hard. It turned me on even more and I started to rub him, hearing a moan escaping his throat and I smiled to myself. 

His lips moved to my neck and I could breathe properly again. His finger was still playing with my clit and I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted him to fuck me, to fuck me hard again and again.

"Joe... please..." I whispered, hardly audibly. I heard him moan against my neck which sent shivers down my spine. I was so close and when he slided one finger inside me, I couldn't go on. 

"You feel so tight." He brushed his lips against my skin. I was so overwhelmed with the ecstasy of him, his finger inside me, his lips on my neck. I felt I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer. "I want you to fuck me." I begged him but I knew that's not what he wants. He was moving his finger faster and faster, his other finger doing perfectly smooth moves on my clit like he's known my body for all his life.

"Cum for me." He said simply and I it was the last straw. I threw my head back and wanted to scream his name but he silenced me with his other hand which I bit with my teeth. I felt his body pressed to mine even more than before and I was about to explode. I tightened around his finger in me, feeling my orgasm coming. I sank my long nails into his back and his arm and I stopped breathing, my brain stopped functioning, the whole world stopped existing. I heard Joe groaning sharply as he couldn't stand his own erection.

"Fuck!" He whispered and I felt his hot breath on my neck. It sent another wave of arousal all over my body. He once more stroke my clit and my body shivered at this move. He knew me perfectly.

I came down from the high and he pulled out his finger out of me and wanted to wipe it off to his shirt but I stopped him by grabbing his hand and I put his finger into my mouth and licked all his lenght, eyes fixed on him. I could see him gasp for breath and he opened his mouth, staring at my lips and tongue licking his finger. He pressed his body against mine again and he was breathing so fast it was dangerous.

"You're incredible!" He whispered into my ear, tightening his hold on my waist and I smiled because from that moment, I knew he was mine and the game was on.