I can't

Joe's POV

I felt her warm hand on mine and I felt in my whole body I can't resist her anymore. It took all my self-control not to turn her around and kiss her, to transform two souls into one. To crash my lips into hers, to fight a battle we both want to win. I felt the heat from her causing my member to grow hard. I lowered my head and hid my face in her hair. They smelled perfect. I exhaled and kissed her neck through her hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this very moment. I put my other hand around her waist and pushed her more into me. The arousal growing bigger than I've ever experienced. 

I could see she shut her eyes and she leaned her head against my shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my hands as I pulled her closer with both of my hands. I wanted her body to collide with mine, to become one body and never leave her.

"Joe..." she whispered and tilted her head towards my face, our lips inches apart. We breathed the same air.

It was a second she realized what she's doing and she turned around, leaving my embrace. She ran her hands over her perfect face and looked at me. I was so breathtaken by her beauty.

"Joe... I can't do this... you're... you're married and I... I just can't. I don't want to..." she blurred out and looked at the floor. I knew she was full of emotions and I understood.

"Pauline, I need you to know that you mean a lot to me. I fell in love with you the first moment I saw you at the audition. I behaved like a cockhead but I just couldn't help myself." I approached her and ran my left hand through her hair to comfort her. She immediately leaned into my touch and I knew she had feelings for me, too. And I was determined not to lose her.

"Pauline, just look at me and tell me you don't want this. You don't want me..." I half whispered and pulled her even closer that it was almost physically impossible to be this close to anyone else.

Pauline's POV

I looked at him. All the sincere and truth while telling me those words. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again.

"I can't... I can't say that I don't want this... that... I don't want... you." I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding in my entire lungs. 

I looked at him and I got scared. Scared that I would never be able to get over this. I wasn't sure who made the first move, maybe it was simultaneous. Our lips connected in one, simple move.

I felt his warm lips against mine. It felt so right. His arms were tight around my waist, pulling me more into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, wanting his lips forever on mine, his tongue batteling with mine.

"This is perfect." I moaned between the kisses he gave me and I could feel his smile against my lips.