Puppet Master Story Idea/ Chapter 1

Story idea belongs to @Glitchy_Shadow. P.S. If you do read this see if I do this right or if I missed anything just send me a message. Thanks

Multiverse/World/AU: Creepypasta

When:

Pariring: Error x All Creepypasta but still debating on doing that or one character.

Main Character: Error-Forced God of Destruction

Creepypasta name: The Puppetmaster (Yes, their is a Puppeteer Creepypasta character but he will not be in the story unless something changes. For now wont be in it)

Information:

Error has been in a strange world, Creepypasta verse, for a while now. Humans and Monsters lived in peace on the surface. Monster were never banished into the underground. The destroyer bought himself a pretty big house near the woods. His reason being that there weren't many people around that area. Due to the fact that he had no need to sleep. He spend his nights with knitting, watching TV while eating chocolate or both.

Then one night a certain creepypasta serial killer decided to break in because he wanted to and well kill...Till realize he messed up bad and seeing the state Error in. Then "decided" to live with Error and try to teach him "normal" things while killing. Error not amused but at the same time not kicking him out...Oh how he wish he did sometimes but other times forget about.

Characters:

FGOD Error

Jeff the Killer (Using Best friend idea belonging to owner but could change later on depending the story)

Slenderman

Splendorman

Offenderman

Trenderman

Jane the Killer

Ben Drowned

Eyeless Jack

Laughing Jack

Masky

Hoodie

Ticci Toby

Smile Dog

Grinning Cat

Zalgo

Sally

Lazari

Clockwork

Homicidal Liu

Bloody Painter

Lulu

Kageko

Doctor Smiley

Other Creepypasta character may be added just depends how far this story goes.

Well lets begin!

Chapter 1

He really should send these materials out soon. Error look through his order through his laptop and glance at the side of clothing, puppets, and small accessories in the extra room. He sighs and took a break. He technically was done and packaging will be easy. He can do it in the morning. Leaves his office while brining a few supplies with him with his string. He passes the kitchen while he use a string to open the freezer and grab the chocolate milkshake he left. Goes to the living room and sit down on the comfy couch. Turn the tv on to his favorite show, place his drink down on the lamp table, sitting Indian style and took out his knitting needles out. Sit back, relax, drink his shake and knit away making a beanie.

Now you thinking. Oh Error why should you work? You could just use your portals and steal stuff? Don't you have gold stashed somewhere? Cant you change the code to help you out? Yes, he could do those three thing. The second and third one he did. First, making sure his code fits in and "exists" here and little things to not be question about. Then he bought a nice big place by the woods.