2

"Chaotic" I thought as I arrived at the bus station. I wasn't used to this kind of environment. It's rough and loud. children were shouting, spitting, shoving each other. Way too wild.

Suddenly everyone runs to my direction as if they were trying to get a closer look at something.

I did get a bit curious so decided to see what all the fuss was about and I see two boys. One blonde, maybe a bit older than me. One with dark, black hair. About the same age as the one he was fighting.

The fight was broken up by police who were governing the station. I was pulled far back but not enough for me not to see what was going on.

The blonde boy then sits on the bench with three other people. Two girls and one boy.

They've GOT to be related. I thought to myself.

"Peter, what did you do?" said the brunette girl with light blue eyes, a bit younger than the blonde one but older than me.

"It wasn't my fault! He pushed me and forced me to apologize." The older blonde boy shouted in his defense.

"Is it so hard to just walk away?" Said the girl.

Someone accidentally bumps into me, making my drop my bag.

These people can be very rude. I pick up my things to listen to their conversation. I wasn't trying to be creepy, but something about them seemed different. It was intriguing. As I picked up my last item, I looked back and they were gone. They had vanished almost instantly.

I board the train trying to rub my mind off what happened. When I looked in their direction, they were there. In the train.

Didn't they just vanish?

Hm. Maybe they boarded the train early... whatever

The dark head boy then looked in his bag. "I left my new torch in-". I couldn't hear what he said because the train was leaving.

Weird.

. . .

When I arrived at the school, many students were scattered everywhere doing their own thing.

I took the map that was given to me to work my way around the school. I started to walk to the direction of my class.

I accidentally had bumped into someone since I was so focused on the map. "Ouch." she said.

I looked up and it was a girl with brown hair and light blue eyes.

Oh no. I hope she isn't one of those snobby girls.

"I'm sorry I didn't-" I stammered.

"It's quite alright." she said as a slight smile formed on her face.

She went on her way and I went on mine.

A/N :THIS WAS SHORT BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER. GIVE THIS A CHANCE I PROMISE I WONT DISAPPOINT <3