25

Edmund's POV

We were all fighting hard against the White Witch's army.

I saw Y/N sneak inside the cave a while ago, but she still hasn't come out.

I remembered Oliver was there in the cave.

Was she..? No. No she isn't.

My worried state poorly affected my fighting as someone had knocked me off.

"Hello, Little prince." said the same dwarf I fought off.

"You?" I rolled my eyes. "Couldn't you have chosen someone else to play with?" I said as I picked up my sword and we both engaged in a fight.

"Oh I ain't playing."

I definitely underestimated the little... old... visually disturbing guy. He wasn't too shabby with the sword.

He kicked the sword out of my hand.

That's it.

"Neither am I.". I reached for my sword and threw strong attacks on him. He was really good with the sword. It was a real challenge to get him down.

At this point, I was really getting worried about Y/N. The swordfight between the dwarf and I was taking too long.

I aimed at his leg to temporarily injure him. Unfortunately, he was able to block my hits. Again and again and again. I started getting impatient.

I kicked the dwarf and he landed on his back.

I took my sword and pierced it through his shirt and through the ice. But once my sword went through the ice, it cracked and as the crack extended, the ground started rumbling.

Everyone stopped fighting and noticed the ground's movement. Their first reflex was to run because they knew that once the ice broke, they'd fall in ice-cold water, but they didn't in fear of breaking the ice faster.

We all looked at the ground to see what would happen next.

A huge, green figure started swimming beneath us.

It suddenly shot up and broke the ice. We all gasped. It wasn't an animal. It was a vine. A really big one at that.

We all moved out of the way as the vine dropped in the middle of the frozen lake and swept some of the White Witch's army out of the way.

Smaller vines popped out of the big vine and started to pick up Jadis' men, then dragging them underwater.

Another vine pierced through the frozen waterfall where the White Witch was. Her shrill scream filled the air as the ice broke and fell to the ground. Cold air rose when the ice fell, leaving only a cloud of icy wind.

When that cloud cleared, Y/N could be seen with Oliver right behind her.

Her hands were glowing green and her hair was levitating.

When the light from her hands dimmed down, the vines retracted with no trace of the warriors. Once the light was completely gone, all the vines had vanished and Y/N collapsed out of exhaustion.

Did she do all that?

Stares of different kinds looked at Y/N. I rushed by her side to see if she was okay.
My siblings stayed behind.

"Y/N? Wake up." I said worriedly as I placed her head on my chest.

"I'm... fine, Ed." she said breathing heavily. "Just... tired."

She placed her hand on the icy floor and her hand started to glow once more. Though this time, there wasn't a massive vine, it was only one thin one that crept its way to Oliver and carried him all the way to my siblings, in front of Lucy.

"Oliver... he's inj-"

"Shhhh you'll run out of breath." I told her as I caressed her head. "It's all over now."

Oliver's POV

With the help of Y/N, I was carried to Lucy. She rushed to my side as the vine gently put me down.

"Oliver!" said Lucy as she ran to my side.
"Goodness, what happened?!"

"Hey Lu.." I said. Blood was still spurring out of my open wound.

"It's okay, you're going to be just fine." she reassured me. "Umm... bottle... where... where is my bottle..." she said frantically as she checked her pockets for the bottle.

"It's lost, remember?" I chuckled at her adorable state.

We all heard a flapping noise escape from behind the waterfall. It was Bayne and he was holding the White Witch's Sceptre.

"You all are a bunch of loonies!" shouted the flying bat.

Just as he was about to leave, Susan shot him with her bow and he fell to the ground.

Peter retrieved the Sceptre and broke it once more. This time, crushing it to absolutely nothing.

He returned with Lucy's bottle in hand. Lucy ran to Peter as soon as she saw the bottle and practically grabbed it from him before running back to me.

"You're welcome." scoffed Peter.

Lucy hurriedly opened the bottle, smelled it and poured a drop in my mouth.

I felt my wound close. It was painful but a good pain.

I sat up and hugged Lucy.  "Thank you."

Edmund arrived with Y/N in his arms.

"Y/N!" we called out before rushing to her side, hoping she was fine.

"She's alright." said Edmund.

Your POV

They all let out a relieving exhale.

"So you're the Island Princess." said Peter. "We crossed the seas only to find out you were here all along."

"Peter!" scolded Susan.

"What?"

We all laughed at Peter's remark though I did feel guilty about not knowing who I was. If only I knew sooner, then I could've helped Narnia faster.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I said. "I only found out today that I was... thanks to Oliver." I continued, trying to stand up. Eventually, I did stand.

Oliver blushed.

We all started to feel water in where we were sitting. The ice was melting. Fast. We all looked at each other, knowing what we were standing on was a lake.

Before we could run to land, the ice broke of by pieces. We all felt the strong current pulling us away and everyone started to panic.

"Y/N, hold onto me." said Edmund as only one part of ice was carrying the both of us.

We would all hear each other's screams. I needed to help.
I know I wasn't fully well rested, but we didn't have a choice.

My hands started to glow as I made more vines appear. The vines carried each of us to safety. Out of the river and onto dry land.

I couldn't hold myself much longer and collapsed once again. I had made about thirty-five vines appear for all of us. Making plants appear right away, wasn't easy.

Edmund caught me before I could hit the ground. I could feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Y/N?

Y/N!"