15

A/N: Suprise suprise! Hehe I was able to sneak some time to write a whole chapter. Hope you guys like this :) <3

"What do you mean up for sale?!" Edmund said as he drew his sword and pointed it at the man, but just as he did, the rest of the men that worked for that man, drew their swords and all were pointed at Edmund.

"Edmund." Peter whispered as he shook his head, signaling that this wasn't the right time.

Edmund understood Peter and realized that they were outnumbered. He helplessly puts his sword down but doesn't keep his eyes off the disgusting human... if he even was one.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Edmund asked angrily.

"Ah yes. We can't be rude, can we?" The man chuckled. "My name is Pug. I am a slave trader. These ladies...", he then faced me "Especially this one, will earn me a fortune."

"You are not taking them anywhere." said Caspian.

Pug laughed."I'm not?".

"No. You aren't." said Peter.

"Well watch me." Pug threatened as he slides his arm around my waist.

I helplessly squeal in disgust. Edmund looks at Pug, enraged, he quickly draws out his sword and lets out an angry shout. But just before he's able to do anything to the stupid slave trader, I feel something sharp slightly pushing in my waist.

"Not so fast." Pug laughed. "If you try to do anything, this one will be punished for your actions."

Edmund saw the dagger pressing against my waist, and he helplessly puts his sword down once more and lets out a frustrated yell.

I looked at Edmund. I couldn't help him. I couldn't help anyone.

"Lock them up." Pug demanded. His men then grabbed the three royals by the arms.

Edmund and I look at each other before parting ways. We were both upset we couldn't do anything. Could this be the end of us?

. . .

"How much are you willing to pay for this innocent face?" shouted the man hosting the auction. I couldn't believe it. Lucy was being sold off to men?! She stood in the middle of a small, wooden platform with handcuffs, preventing any movement. All Lucy could do was watch as the slave-hungry pigs bargained their money for Lucy.

"I'll take 10 gold coins for her!" shouted the man in the back.
"20!" shouted another.
"45!"
"60!"
"74!"
"100!"
"No one else? Going once, going twice... sold!"

A man escorted her to the side of the platform, where other people who were sold stood.

The host then took Susan. "How much for this lady? The one with pretty eyes! Come on men!"

Susan looked absolutely disgusted.

"I'll take a hundred for her!"
"120!"
"Anyone? Anyone at all? No? Going once, going twice aaaand sold!"

Susan walked to Lucy.

The host then put his hand on my back and brought me on the platform. I gave him a dirty look and whispered. "Get your hands off me."

"How much for this gorgeous beauty!? Now's your chance to replace your wives!" laughed the host.

"I am not going to be bought by anyone." I snapped.
"Oh! She is a feisty one! Can you handle her?" commented the host.

"I'll take her for 90!" shouted one.
"110!"
"130!"
"175!"
"200!"
"Going once, going twice... sold!"

I walked to the side where the rest were and positioned myself behind the other sold slaves. I suddenly felt a pull on my chain. I was pulled behind a building. It was so sudden and so fast, I wasn't able to hold back.