16

We boarded the boats and rode to the ship. I walked to the back of the ship to get some air.

I suddenly felt a hand touch mine, I looked back and it was Edmund. I slowly pulled my hand away.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I just got jealous." Edmund said as he positioned himself next to me.

"Edmund," I sighed and faced him, "Edmund you don't own me... at least not yet."

Edmund answered, "But you were the one who said-".

"I know, but what I meant when I said that was; you will always be the one I like, but that doesn't mean you go around, non-verbally claiming me.".

Edmund sighed, "I'm sorry.".

I looked at him. I saw how genuine he was. I held his hand and gave him a smile.

Peter and Oliver then approached us.

"Who would like to show Oliver around?" Peter asked.

Oliver looked at me and smiled.

I looked at Edmund, who was looking at Oliver, and he was not happy.

"Y/N, why don't you? You two have already met." Peter suggested.

"Uh... okay." I said hesitantly.

"I'll do it." Edmund said. He looked at me, as if to say sorry but he couldn't help it.
Though this time, I found it Charming and sweet. I smiled at him to show it that it was okay.

"You two sort it out." Peter said, "I need to go help Caspian.". He then walked away.

As soon as Peter was out of our circle, Oliver looked at me, put his arm over my shoulder. "Let's go!".

I removed his arm from my shoulders, twisted it, and pulled it towards me. "Stop. Doing. That." I told him.

Edmund chuckled.

"Ow- alright-alright! I'm sorry." Oliver said and pulled his arm from my grasp. "We can get started now.".

"No. I can show you around the ship." Edmund said, getting impatient.

"No. Y/N can do it." Oliver said.

"Why do you need her to show you around when I can do it instead?" asked Edmund, getting even more impatient.

"Because I'd be more comfortable if I was with someone I already met." Oliver answered.

"We already met." Edmund exclaimed.

"I don't remember." Oliver commented.

Edmund groaned. "I'm Edmund Pevensie. Nice to meet you... For the second time." he said as he rolled his eyes.

I was just behind both of them as they argued. Waiting for them to finish, if I was going to be the one to show Oliver around, or not.

I yawned out of boredom, "Have you guys made up your mind yet?"

"No." Edmund and Oliver answered in unison.

"Oh for goodness sake, would you stop arguing?! We can both show him around, Edmund and I." I suggested.

"I would be more comfortable if it was just you and I." Oliver said flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes as a response. This guy really wasn't giving up.

"Well I would be more comfortable if it was Y/N, you and I." Edmund said as he pulled my waist closer to him.

"Oliver, we're literally just going to show you around. It's either Edmund and I, or you can give yourself a tour." I informed him sternly.