1

I walk into the practice room with Bang Si-hyuk, he claps his hands and a group of seven boys turn to face him. (Bold text is Korean.) "Everyone! We have a new manager for you. Her name is (Y/n) (L/n), she comes from Australia and cannot speak Korean. Please be nice to her." I watch as all the boys bow and say hello. "Introduce yourselves, spend this day getting to know eachother."

"Thank you, CEO Bang." I say shaking his hand.

"Nonsense, call me Si-hyuk or better, 'Hitman Bang'!" He says laughing, "Boys, please speak English."

He walks out of the room and one of the boys run up to me, "Hello! My name is Jungkook! Feel free to call me Kookie or other nicknames! Also, I'm 22 years old! How about you?"

"Hello Jungkook, I am 22 as well." I say smiling. I offer him and handshake and he tilts his head.

"Oh! A handshake!" He takes me hand and shakes it. "If you don't mind me asking, when is your birthday?"

"Uh, it is on the (Y/b/d) {I'm sorry but you'll be older then Jungkook}!" I say smiling.

"Okay, you are my Noona then." He says smiling.

"You're what?" I ask confused.

"Just come sit."

I sit down in front of the boys who are sitting in a straight line.

"Let us introduce yourselves." The man in the far left says. His English is so perfect... how..? "I am Rap Monster, or RM, but my real name is Kim Namjoon, feel free to call me Namjoon. I am the leader of this group and I also act as a translator."

"It's lovey to meet you Namjoon." I say smiling.

"Continue." He says to the group. The man next to him.

"Hello, I am Jin, my full name is Kim Seokjin. I am also known as the 'Worldwide Handsome'." He says winking.

"Nice to meet you, Jin." I say smiling.

"Yo! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!" A man says as the others laugh, "I'm J-Hope but my real name is Jung Hoseok. You can also call me Hobi."

"Nice to meet you!"

"Hey, I'm Suga, or Min Yoongi." A man with white hair says. I smile. He seems to be quiet.

"Don't worry about him, he always like this." Namjoon says smiling.

"Nice to meet you Yoongi." I say smiling.

"Hi, I'm V, or Kim Taehyung, it's nice to meet you." Taehyung says smiling, he has such a sweet smile. I can't help but to giggle.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung."

"Feel free to call me TaeTae or Taehungie."

I just continue to smile, he is so sweet.

"Hello! I'm Jimin, or Park Jimin! It's nice to meet you Miss (L/n)." He says waving.

"Nice to meet you too Jimin!"

"I already introduced myself, but my real name is Jeon Jeongguk!" The youngest member exclaims.

"Now, let me introduce myself. My name is (Y/n) (L/n)-"

"Is your first name (L/n)?" Hobi asks.

"Hobi your stupid! It's English!" Yoongi says.

"Ahh! Sorry, continue..."

I laugh, "No, that's alright, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask." I smile and they all nod, "So, I come from Australia and I only learnt a little bit of Korean. I will be your manager!"

They all clap and cheer.

"Si-hyuk gave us a day off today to get to know each other." I say.

"He also told you that you were moving into our dorm, right?" Namjoon says.

I look at him confused. Wait, I'm moving in with them? What?

"He didn't tell you?" Namjoon says with his eyes wide open.

"No..."

"Oh, well, yeah, you're going to be living with us! Surprise!" Namjoon says and the others cheer. I'm so confused.

"Is that why he asked me to being my suitcase with all of my belongings?" I mutter to myself.

"Maybe." I hear Taehyung say.

"Interesting..."

"How about we head to the dorm and get (Y/n) settled?" Namjoon asks standing up.

We all stand and walk out of the practice room and building. They have a 9 seater car. So cool. Jin hops in the drivers seat and tells me to sit with him.

I open the door and sit down. "I have a question!" Someone shouts from in the car.

"What is it?" Another person answers.

"What do we call her?"

"Well I call her Noona." I hear Jungkook say.

"What would you like us to call you? Manger (L/n), or..?" Namjoon asks.

"Oh! Just call me (Y/n), no need for formalities." I say smiling back at him.

"Just (Y/n)!" Namjoon shouts.

We arrive at the dorm. This is not a dorm, this is a huge house! What in the world?!

Suddenly my phone dings and I see that the schedule has changed for tomorrow. I open it up quickly. "You're meeting tomorrow has been cancelled." I say to the boys.

They start to cheer and clap. How cute.

"More time with Noona!" Jungkook shouts, "Do you play video games?"

I see Namjoon slap himself.

"I do, why?" I ask laughing.

"Noona can play games with me guys!" Jungkook exclaims, he looks so happy. "What do you play?"

"Many things, Counterstike, Call of Duty, Overwatch-"

"Overwatch?!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Here we go." Jin mutters.

"Noona! Please play Overwatch me sometimes! It gets lonely!"

"Sure!" I smile.

"How about we let Noona feel comfortable here, huh?" Taehyung says. Taking my suitcase.

"Taehyung! I can take it." I say going to reach for it.

"No, you're not." He says pulling it away from me, "It's heavy."