17

"For the next episode of Run BTS." The director starts, "We're thinking of filming an entire day. To show fans how they all really live. Manager (L/n) included."

"That's a wonderful idea!" Hitman Bang says clasping his hands together. "What do you think, (Y/n)? Namjoonssi?"

"I think it's a good idea. But we shouldn't know when it's happening." I try to process what Namjoon said.

The others in the room are looking at me. Taehyung starts to chuckle, "I would love to so that. It gives the fans a chance to see how they really are at home. I agree with Namjoon on the secrecy towards the members." I sit there with my fingers crossed next to my face, they know this means 'Did you understand me?'

"Well, we'll let you know when we'll film it Manager (L/n), please do not tell the others." The director says smiling.

I breath out and smile, "Thank you!"

They all leave the room. I watch Sihyuk make sure the producer leaves. He then looks at me then at Tae. "You both are seriously a couple, huh?"

"Of course." Tae says.

I smile and cover my face. I'm embarrassed. Tae who is sitting next to me notices this and starts laughing. I feel him out his arm around my shoulders.

"It's a good match." Joon says, "I think the fans also like their relationship."

"Really?" Sihyuk asks, he seems shocked.

"Yes." Jimin says.

Sihyuk smiles, "I wish you both the best of luck." He stands up and pats Tae's shoulder before leaving the meeting room.

It's become a tradition for Tae to massage my shoulders once we finish a meeting. While doing so, he will also help me understand things that I didn't. It's a good system.

He stands up and moves behind me. He starts massaging and says, "Anything you didn't understand?"

"Not really, I just don't understand why they have to be so long!" I say giggling.

"Yes, but now it's over. You have one more thing to look forward to today." Tae says. It's like he forgot the others are here.

"Hmm? I forgot." I say playfully.

"Wah! Sarang! You forgot our first date? On the mountains having dinner and looking at the sunset?!" Tae exclaims.

I laugh and point to the boys. "Did you forget."

"Yes... yes, I did." He say, I feel his pout. "You did that to make fun of me!"

"I love this relationship." I hear Jungkook say.

"Me too." I agree smiling. "Tae is so forgetful sometimes."

I feel Tae kiss the top of my head.

"This might be an odd question. Have have you both actually kissed properly?" Jin asks.

I feel Tae get nervous, "Can you tell me what 'kissing properly' is?" I ask.

"Uh, kissing properly..?"

"Has the tongue involved." Namjoon says. The boys starts laughing. "And not properly is without it, a quick one. That's a peck."

"Thank you Joon." I say. I look up at Taehyung. His ears are red.

"Shall we go home?" Jimin asks.

"Sure!" I exclaim. We get in the car and as usual. I start complaining about my uniform. "The skirt is too short and this suit is uncomfortable!"

"It's as if she has a remainder on her phone to complain about it." Namjoon mutters from behind me.

"I'm serious!" I scoff, "Besides, why do I need to wear a uniform to a very casual meeting?"

"I have no clue (Y/n)? But I do agree that the skirt is too short." Taehyung says. He's driving us.

"Thank you!" I exclaim.

"If it's that bad (Y/n), talk to Hitman Bang about it." Yoongi says, "I'm sure he'll fix it."

"I think the suit looks good on you." Tae says, "But if it makes you uncomfortable it would be better to get a new uniform."

"I'll think about it." I say.

We arrive at the house and I run inside and get changed. I notice Tae in the living room, "When are we going?" I ask.

"In 2 hours, it will be the best time to have dinner and see the sunset." He says smiling. "Sit with me, you have time."

"What should I wear?" I ask him. I've been confused about that since he asked me.

"Just casual. We aren't doing anything fancy." He says chuckling.

"Okay."

Taehyung starts rubbing my head and soon I shut my eyes. I'm so excited for the date. I'm sure he won't mind if I sleep for an hour... right..?

"Aww, that's so cute." I hear someone say. I also hear their cameras taking photos.

"You'll wake them up." Another person says.

"Don't you think Noona looks so pretty even when she's sleeping?" That's obviously Jungkook. He's the only one that calls me 'Noona'.

"Maybe we can post that on Instagram, it will make the suspicions fans realise they actually love each other." Another voice says. It's sounds like Joon.

"Quickly before they wake up!" Another person says, whisper shouting.

I hear the camera click and few more times belts Tae stirs. I hear the boys gasp. But then, I feel someone's hand on my thigh. It must be Tae.

I decide to shrug everyone off and go back to sleep. I hope we haven't missed the date.