10

I'm standing in the James Cordon's studio, watching the screen, they are currently doing a carpool karaoke. Suddenly 'Mic Drop' starts playing. They all sing including James.

Of course I start humming along to them, I've listend to this song so many times. We practice it a lot.

They start to have a conversation about how Namjoon learnt English and they also sing the 'Friends' theme song. I laugh so hard when Tae and Yoongi clap the second time.

"Now, your manager-" James says.

"(Y/n)-ah!!! We miss you!" Jimin shouts butting James off as the other boys laugh.

"She is actually watching this right now." James says. The boys start making hearts to their cameras. "Do you want to talk to her, maybe she can sing the next song with us?"

"There's no delay?" Namjoon asks.

"No, would you like that?"

"(Y/n/n)!!" Tae exclaims.

We have a little chat in Korean about something and then Finesse starts. Honestly, the song is so catchy and I love it. We practiced this before.

I start singing, "Ooh, don't we look good together." The boys cheer, "There's a reason why they watch all night long. Yeah, know we'll turn heads forever, so tonight I'm gonna show you off~" I continue, "When I'm walking with you."

"When I'm walking with you." The boys repeat.

"I watch the whole room change." I sing.

"Watch the whole room change."

"Baby, that's what we do."

"Baby, that's what you do."

"My Baby don't play~" I then continue, "Blame it on my confidence, oh blame it on your measurement. Shut it down on sight, that's right."

Then we all continue to sing together.

They start talking about nicknames, "Does (Y/n) have a nickname?" James asks.

"No, in meetings we call her Manager (L/n), V, Jimin, JHope and Jin sometimes call her (Y/n/n)." Namjoon says, "But maybe a nickname would be good for her."

"Hmm..." James says. "We'll find one."

They start going on about Jimin and 'Mochi' James is now known as 'Papa Mochi' how funny.

They now start singing 'On' it's comes to Jungkookie's part, we've been practicing this part for ages since he was having some issues.

"Jungkook lets go." Namjoon encourages him.

"Ready Jungkook?" James says.

"Let's get it!" Jimin shouts.

I sit there and listen. I wait for him to hit the highest note and I start crying. He did it. We practiced so hard for it and he did it. I'm so happy and proud. I can't believe it.
Once the song finishes Taehyung says something. "(Y/n/n) must be so happy."

"Of course she would be." Namjoon says, "They've been working on it for ages."

"What?" James asks. Namjoon explains what happened. "Let's get her on here again."

"(Y/n)!" Taehyung shouts, "Why are you crying?!"

"Jungkook!" I shout tears streaming down my eyes. I look at them and see Jungkook is crying now, "Our hard work paid off."

"Thank your to helping me Noona."

"No need to thank me, we will eat well tonight." I say smiling. I wipe my tears away and laugh.