2

We're sitting in a really boring meeting. I can't even understand anything thats happening, BTS has a tv show called 'Run BTS' and they want to shoot a sleepover episode. That's all I'm understanding.

I notice that Tae is drifting off a bit. Did he not get enough sleep last night? I sigh and hit his leg gently. He looks at me and smiles. I'll have to ask him about it later.

Once the meeting is over and the officials leave, I groan, how annoying. I look at Tae who looks really tired. I see that Yoongi is tired too. But I learnt that's normal.

"Tae. Is everything okay?" I ask quietly.

"No, I'm so tired, I can't do today anymore." He says sighing.

"Did you not sleep well last night?" I ask looking into is deep brown eyes.

"No, I couldn't sleep."

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I can't sleep without holding something. Last night, I lost it and couldn't sleep."

I look at him and smile, "Looks like we have something in common."

"What? Not being able to sleep or..?"

"Needing to hold onto something to get to sleep." We say in sync. We start laughing so loud.

"What's this?" Namjoon says, "Taehyungie?"

"Yes?" Tae says.

"What's happening?"

"You don't know?"

"No, we don't." Jin says, I look on my phone and check the schedule.

"Sorry into interrupt guys, practice starts in 30 minutes." I say standing up.

We all quickly head to the practice room. They all get changed and they start to practice. I decide to get them something to eat. It's almost lunch time, the problem is, I've only been in Korea for about 2 weeks.

I standup from my chair and head to the door.

"Noona?!" Jungkook shouts, "Whats wrong?"

"I was just going to get some food for you all." I say smiling, "No big deal."

"I'll come with you." Tae says, he leaves the formations and goes to the door.

"Burger King please!" Jungkook shouts.

I salute and as Tae opens the door. We walk over to the car in silence. I open the passenger door and Tae gets in the drivers seat.

"I want to know more about you." Taehyung says keeping his eyes on the road.

"Ask me anything!" I exclaim chuckling.

"Why'd you move to Korea. I know you're a choreographer from Australia." He says.

"They actually moves me against my will." I say looking down, "They told that they had a client in Korea who was looking for someone who can choreograph and manage a group."

"You're so young though..."

"That's why I was scared to live here, they told me about 1 week before I had to fly here."

"That must have been hard on you."

"It was. I had to say goodbye to my family and leave them for god knows how long."

"Let's move onto a different subject." He says, "What's your favourite colour?"

"It's (F/c)! I just love it! It's so pretty!"

"Mine is purple."

We arrive at Burger King and we start to order. Taehyung did the ordering because one, I have no idea what was on their menu, and two, I can't speak Korean.
We get the items and then head back to the practice room. Once we get into the car, I was in-charged of holding the food. We also had a nice conversation. Getting to know each other.

We get into the room and the boys cheer. It's really hot in the room so I go and turn on the fans. I can't believe they don't have windows...

I sit down with them and take out my phone. I check and schedule and my eyes widen.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?!" Jimin says looking at me full of concern.

"Did they say the date of the episode?" I ask looking up at them.

"They said it would be sometime next week." Namjoon says, "Why?"

"Well, it's tomorrow."