29

It's been a year since everything happened, since Tae and I started dating, now, we share the same room. We're thinking of getting a house once we come back from the tour. Oh right! We're on tour now, currently in Japan. It's so wonderful here, I can't wait to go to Indonesia and Australia.

I start having a nightmare, I don't know what about but I'm comfortable. I start moving around on my bed in the hotel room. I'm still sleeping, but for some reason I'm aware of what's happening.

"(Y/n)?!" I hear someone say in the distance, "It's okay sweetie, I'm here, don't worry, Tae's here."

I feel his start kissing my cheek. But the uncomfortable feeling doesn't go away.

————————————
"(Y/n)?!" I exclaim looking down at her, she's shaking, "It's okay sweetie, I'm here, don't worry, Tae's here." I say stroking her hair. I start to kiss her cheek over and over again, hoping it will make her calm down.

She doesn't stop, she's making series noises, it's sounds like she's struggling, I don't know what to do.  I just continue to kiss her cheek.

"It's okay, I'm here, everything's okay." I say caressing her. I decide it might be best to pull her up onto my lap.

She's now resting her head on my chest. I continue to kiss her forehead and I rock us back and fourth. "It's okay..." I say.

"I had a nightmare." I heard her say.

"Shh, just calm down for now." I say still rocking back and forth. "You're sweating, it's okay now." I hug her tightly, "I'll always be with you, don't forget that."

I hear her chuckle, "I know..."

"Go back to sleep." I say laying us back down. She keeps her head on my chest and of course, I keep caressing her.

I open my eyes and see (Y/n) laying down next to me. I decide to get up and let her sleep, she must be tired.

I walk out of our room and see Namjoon and Jimin sitting down.

"Morning." I say walking over to the kitchen.

"Heard you and (Y/n) had some fun..." Jimin says, I look at him, confused.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"We all heard it." Namjoon says.

"Heard what?" I ask.

"You and (Y/n)." Jimin says, "Or more specifically, (Y/n)."

"Sounds like you were going hard Tae." Namjoon says smirking.

"What are you talking about?! (Y/n) was having a nightmare!" I exclaim. I can't believe these two boys.

Suddenly and door opens and Jin walks out, "What were those noises last night?" He asks.

"Tae and (Y/n) were-"

"(Y/n) was having a nightmare." I say, cutting Jimin off.

"Is she okay?" Jin asks, he looks pretty concerned.

"I hope so." I say sighing, "It seemed pretty bad, she was shaking and sweating."

I sit down with them while eating some breakfast. I hear a door open and see (Y/n).

"(Y/n), what happened?" I ask standing up and walking over to her.

"I had a really bad dream, it made me really uncomfortable and nervous." She explains.

"Are you okay?!" Jin exclaims.

"Yes, thank you Tae, you really helped me out." She says smiling.

"It's so problem, anything for you." I say smiling and kissing her on her cheek. I look at Namjoon and Jimin.

————————————
I sit down next to Tae and snuggle up to him, he makes me feel safe. "I'm hungry." I say sighing.

"Should we all go out and find something to eat?" Taehyung says.

"Yeah, we should explore around a bit, we have time today." Jin says, "Lets wait for the others to wake up."

I nod and look at the Tv. "Are you sure you're okay now?" Tae asks me.

"Yeah, I'm okay, you really helped me, thank you." I say smiling up at him.

He kisses me on the forehead while the others 'Aww' at us. They make me embarrassed so I look away from Tae.

One of the staff members from the production team come into our room, "We need to film an episode today!" He exclaims panting.

"What?" I ask turning around.

"Bang Sihyuk just told us to film a role play episode today."

"Seriously?!" Namjoon exclaims.

"It's okay." I say sighing, we'll do it.

I stand up and go wake the others, it takes a while but eventually everyone wakes up.

"Why are we awake so early..?" Jungkook asks while yawning.

"I was just told by a staff member that we are filming a role play episode today." I say smiling, "Please get ready, I think we have time to go get breakfast."

All of the boys run to their rooms to get ready, luckily, I'm already dressed and ready to go. The boys all come out and we leave to find something for breakfast.

We arrive at a nice breakfast bar, luckily, there's almost no one at the restaurant so we weren't disrupted.

We had a nice breakfast with some conversation, Jungkook was quiet and eating, as usual.
We then leave the breakfast bar and drive back to our hotel to film the episode.