12

We walk into the amusement park. Apparently, we are also filming an episode of Run BTS. As usual, Yoonki introduces the show.

I'm sitting on a bench behind the camera waiting for them to continue on with the show. I hear Yoonki say, "But, we are uneven, we need an eighth person since the rides are 2 seaters."

"(Y/n/n)!" They shout.

The watch the cameramen turn to me. I sigh, "I'm scared of rides!"

"You're partner will protect you." Jimin says laughing.

"Then I shouldn't be with Jiminnie or Hobi." I say as the others laugh.

"No, you'll be with Tae, Jungkookie or me." Yoongi says.

I sigh and stand up and walk over to the group. "Hello everyone, I am being forced against my will." I say waving and smiling as the other boy laugh.

"Run BTS!" We all shout.

We move to stand in front of a carousel. I look behind me one the camera rolls and gasp, "So pretty!"

"Her Korean is really good." Tae says.

"No!" I shout, "Please be nice to me, my Korean is not good."

"They won't bully you." Jimin says. I smile at him.

"So, we will be deciding pairs. How about (Y/n) goes first." The producer says. "You will decide from a telepathy game. (Y/n), stand in the middle of the three, Taehyung, Jungkook and Suga."

They stand behind me and I stand in the middle of them. The producer explains how I have to think for myself and not for the group.

"Ready?" He asks. We nod, "Hoodies or sweaters?" We get a bit of thinking time.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"Hoodies!" I shout I hear someone say sweaters. I look over and see Suga. He looks guilty.

"Suga has been eliminated." Jimin says, "Last round."

"Okay, morning or evening?" We get a bit of thinking time. "1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"Evening!" Taehyung and I shout while Jungkook shouted morning.

"Eh?! Evening?!" Jungkook exclaims, "You wake up so early!"

"To do work." I say smiling, "I don't like the sunlight."

Tae and I walk over to the far end waiting for the other groups to be made, the groups are:
Jin and Hobi
Suga and Jimin
Jungkook and RM

We head off the start playing around. First, we will be playing hide-and-seek. Each team will take turns seeking, first, it is Jungkook and Namjoon seeking. We are supposed to hide with our partner.

I watch as Jungkook and Namjoon go on one of the horror rides as everyone goes to hide. Taehyung and I hide behind the carousel. Whichever team is found first has to seek next. Tae and I sit down and the cameraman sits in front of us.

"I'm scared." I say giggling, "And nervous."

"Me too." Tae says.

"I don't want to go on the ride." I say. I peek under the carousel and see Jungkook and Namjoon close but walking away from the carousel.

"I'll protect you!" Tae shouts.

I immediately cover his mouth, "They were close!" I whisper shout.

"Did you hear that?" I hear Jungkook say.

"Hear what?" Namjoon asks.

"I thought I heard Tae Hyung."

"You must be imagining things."

"Sometimes I can't trust you Hyung."

"If you want to have a look you can."

Jungkook stands there for a bit, I don't hear him say anything until, "Okay, let's move on."

I look under the carousel and see them walk away. I sigh and look at Tae. He's chuckling. I feel him wrap his arms around me, "I'm sorry (Y/n/n)! I didn't mean to!" I sigh and hug him back, "Turn around, with the camera." Tae says to the cameraman, he says it so fast that I don't understand what he said.

I feel a warmth on my cheek. I look and Tae and see him smiling. I look away and cover my face, he starts laughing and patting my back, "Aw, (Y/n) you're embarrassed!"

"Shh, Tae!" I say slapping his shoulder playfully. "They'll find us!"

"Ah! Sorry!" He says chuckling, "You can turn back around now, make sure they delete that when they edit this together."

I watch the cameraman nod.

We talk about random stuff until Jin and Hobi find us. "Aha! Found you!"

I scream and jump up. The other three and the cameraman laugh, "Not funny!"

We walk back to the group and see that everything was there waiting for us. Looks like we were the last to be found!

"Now, because Suga and Jimin where found first, they will have to go look for the others! Get on the ride!" Jungkook says, "Don't worry Jimin, it's not scary."

"Yeah right."

We watch them leave and start to look for a hiding place. Taehyung and I ended up behind the counter of one of the restaurants.

This time, we were really quiet. It took awhile until we heard, "Manger (L/n) and Taehyung, please head back to the meeting place, everyone is waiting."

"We won again!" I shout jumping up.

"Of course, were the best team." He says patting my back. "Cute."

We quickly head back and everyone claps, "Again?!" Jin says, "Where do you hide?"

"In places around the park." I say smiling. The others laugh.

"Now, it is Jin and JHope's turn." Namjoon says, "Find (Y/n) and Taehyungie!"

They salute and walk off to the ride. Tae and I run off to another spot, "I saw this place from before."

"From before?"

"When we were on the way to the restaurant." Tae says. He drags me to a spot and we hide.

We wait for a while but are found first. It is now our turn to go on the ride.
Taehyung and I get on the ride. I notice there is a camera on the handrails in front of us.

"Camera." I say to Taehyung.

"Eh? They record us being scared?!" Tae says.

"Of course they would." I say.

"Are toy ready to ride?" A voice says over the speaker.

"No..." I mutter. I sit with my knees towards my chest and Taehyung puts his arm around my waist. "The camera." I whisper.

"Don't worry about it, I heard the dating rule would be cut soon." He whispers back.

"That doesn't mean..."

"It means we can act freely around the members." Tae says smirking.

"Whatever you say Tae." I say giggling.

The ride starts and many things pop out to scare us, it really is a haunted house ride, like the haunted mansion. Every time I can scared I jump and Taehyung puts his other arms around me. I'm scared fans will get suspicious.