16

We drop Jin and Hobi and Jimin off home since they didn't want to join us at the grocery store. Once they leave, Jungkook takes over driving. I look through my phone and I see that the schedule for tomorrow has been changed. We have a meeting.

"We have a meeting tomorrow." I say to the others.

"Yep!" They all exclaim.

"Can someone tell Jin, Hobi and Jimin?" I ask.

"I'll do it." Namjoon says.

"Thanks Joon."

"Yeah, no problem."

We arrive at the grocery store and start shopping. We buy all sorts of goodies. I managed to sneak in a few snacks as well. Haribo!!

We go to the checkout and the young lady starts freaking out. I smile and she freaks out a bit more, "Omg! BTS! (Y/n)!"

We all say hi to her and we smile. The other people are looking at us. It's really awkward to be recognised in public...

"I have a question!" She says, "May I?"

"Of course." Joon says smiling.

"First of all, (Y/n) and V are really cute together! Please, never break up!" She says, I feel Tae's arm around my waist, this makes the girl giggle and freak out, "Can we also have an episode of Run BTS where we see your daily lives?"

"Wah! I was thinking about that!" I exclaim clicking.

"Really?" Tae says looking down at me.

"I think it will be really fun!" I say smiling up at him.

I watch his eyes soften. Every time I look into his eyes, it's like everyone has disappeared, he is the only thing one there.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. I snap out of it and see the girl fangirlling, "Can I please have a photo?!" She asks.

"Of course!" I say, "I'll take it."

She gets out from her desk and the boys and I walk over to the window. I stand away from them to take the photo until the girl stops me, "What are you doing (Y/n)?" She asks.

"Taking the photo..." I say tilting my head. I'm so confused.

"No! You must be in it too!" She says taking me and dragging me next to Tae.

We take the photo and I ask, "Is there anything else you would like?" I ask.

"Wah! (Y/n)! That sounded really good!" Namjoon says.

I smile and laugh, "Really?!"

"Yeah! You sounded so Korean!"

"Aww! Thanks Joon!"

"You're getting better, Nae Salang." Tae says patting my head.

The girl freaks out a bit.

"What is a Nae Salang?" I ask. I watch as Tae's wars and face go red.

The others laugh at me and so does the girl. "It means..." Tae starts.

I smile waiting for his response. He covers his face and I pat his shoulder, "Something embarrassing?" I ask cutely.

"For me..." He mumbles.

"Let me guess." I say, "My dear?"

"Close!" Namjoon exclaims.

"Sweetie?"

"You're so close!" Namjoon says, he looks so annoyed by how close I am.

"It starts with 'my' right?" I ask to make sure.

"Yes!" Namjoon shouts.

"My... my..." I look at Namjoon and he starts mouthing a word. I don't quite get it. "My... loaf?!" I exclaim.

"No!!" Namjoon shouts out of frustration.

"My love!" I shout and everyone claps, "Aww! TaeTae! How sweet!" I hug him and he hugs me back too.

"Ah, so embarrassing..." He says.

"No! Don't be embarrassed!" I say smiling, "I can also call you embarrassing things."

"What?"

"I can speak 2 other languages. Indonesian and Japanese." I say. He lets go.

"Nothing to cheesy please!" He says with his hands clasped together in front of his chest.

"Sayang? That's 'dear' in Indonesian. Or a fun thing like Tae-nyan in Japanese?" I say smiling.

"(Y/n), call me as you please. I will come to you no matter what you call me, call me an idiot and I'll be there in seconds." He says.

I put my hand on my heart and I hug him. The others are shocked by Tae's romantic side and all.

They didn't want to ruin the moment so my paid and started walking to the car. Are and I say goodbye to the girl and follow them out.

I get in to the car, I'm shocked to see Yoongi in the drivers seat.

"What are you doing here Yoongi?!" I asked shocked.

"I can drive too!" He says 'annoyed'. I laugh and he starts to drive.

Once we get to the house we unlock the door and go in with all of the groceries. I look around and see it's so quiet. I decide to call out, "Jin? Hobi? Jimin? Where are you?!"

"They're probably sleeping." Taehyung says.

"Maybe." I help unpack everything we bought. Namjoon found the sweets I snuck in.

"(Y/n)! Did you sneak sweets into our trolley?!" He asks.

"Of course!" I say looking at him, "Everyone needs sweets once in a while."

He just smiles and puts them onto the counter. I decide to go have a shower and go to sleep. I'm so tired.

Once I finish my shower, I am all nice in my cosy pyjamas! I walk into my room and see Tae sitting there on my bed.

"Can I sleep here with you?" He asks.

I look at him, "You won't try anything?"

"Of course not, we haven't even kissed properly yet." He says laughing, "What do you take me for (Y/n)?!"

I laugh, "You can sleep here."

I crawl into bed and face him. He looks so tired, "You're working too hard Tae." I say stroking his cheek.

"So are you, maybe we should go on our first date tomorrow." He says.

"We have a meeting." I say frowning.

"What time?"

"12, I think it will go for a few hours." I say sighing.

"We can have dinner on a mountain, watching the sunset." He says.

"Sounds romantic." I giggle, "I would love to."

"Sounds like a plan, now go to sleep."

"Okay, Goodnight Taehyung." I say snuggling into his chest.

"Goodnight, Nae Sarang."