20

I awake step and step outside of my room. I walk down stars and into the living room. I see the production team waiting for me.

"I'm awake!" I exclaim, "It is currently..." I take a look at the clock, "5:10am, I have woken up, today we have a free day so the boys can slee for however long. But, if I let that happen, Yoongi won't leave his bed. So I think I'll wake them up at around 8:00am..."

I sit down on the sofa and take my laptop, I unlock it and scroll through all of the emails and responding to some. "In the morning, I like to respond to emails, feel free to email me at: bts.manage@bighit.com !" I say smiling to the camera.

I look at the time and it is 7:00, I've been answering emails for 2 hours! Wah! I stand up and head to the kitchen. "Today, I will be making them a nice breakfast. Bacon and eggs! How luxurious!" I laugh at the fact I said luxurious in English.

"Why are you laughing Manager (L/n)?" The director asks me.

"I said luxurious in English because I didn't know how to say it in Korean." I say laughing as I make my way to the fridge.

The director chuckles at me too. I start to make the breakfast for 8 hungry people. Of course I'm included!

After a while they are done! I look at the 8 plates of food. I smile and look upstairs. Now, I have to wake them.

"It is 7:45am right now." I say looking at my phone, "Now, I will go and wake up the members, I have a special way of doing these when they have something on their schedule. You'll see what I mean." I run over to Yoongi's room, "I usually start with Yoongi and Jungkook, since they are hard to wake, I then go to Jimin and Hoseok, finally I finish with Namjoon, SeokJin and Tae."

I open the door to Yoongi's room and start playing the 'Tomato Song' I sing along to it and Yoongi groans. "Yoonkitty! We are filming the reality episode today, wake up!"

"Five minutes (Y/n)..." he responds, I chuckle.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes then."

I walk out of the room and into Jungkook's. I play and sing along to the song, his first instinct is to cover his face with his blankets.

"We are filming the reality episode, wake up!" I shake him and he doesn't move, "5 minutes!"

I run into Jimin's room. He wakes up and sings with me. "Why is the camera director here?" He asks.

"We're filming the reality episode! I was told last night."

"Wah! You're good at keeping secrets."

"No, the entire production team is downstairs and you're the first to wake up! Congratulations!"

He starts cheering as he stands up. I watch him go downstairs and I walk into Hoseok's room. I play the song and almost immediately he sings along with me.

"I made breakfast, we're filming the reality episode." I say smiling.

"That's why there's a camera, wow." He chuckles, "(Y/n) wakes us up like this if we have something happening, all the time..."

I smile and go off to Namjoon's room. I walk in and do the same, Namjoon signs but really out of key and it makes me laugh.

"Let me guess, reality episode?"

"Yes, Joon! Congratulations!" I say and we both clap.

"She does this, seriously."

"Head downstairs, breakfast is ready."

I walk out of the room and go to Jin's room. I open the door and see he's already awake.

"Let's sing it anyways." He says smiling.

I turn on the song and we start to sing.

"We are filming the reality episode. Breakfast is waiting downstairs!"

I leave his room and walk to Tae's door. I open it and signal to the camera to be quiet. I walk over to the bed and jump on it, "Taehyung! Good morning!"

"Wah, what?" He responds rubbing his eyes.

"We're filming the reality episode! Right now!"

"Now?!"

"Yep! Come have breakfast, the others are waiting." I say going to get up.

He pulls me back down next to him and says, "No, sleep here with me for my bit."

"Tae..." I sigh and start playing with his hair, "There's a camera right here."

"I don't care." He say snuggling up to me, "Sleep more."

"You big dork." I say rubbing his head, "But, I have to wake up Yoongi and Jungkook, so... meet me down stairs?"

"Ugh, fine..." He says letting go of me.

I give him a kiss on his cheek and walk out of the room, "Now, time for the big guns." I say walking into the kitchen.

I take out a frying pans and a spoon.

"Wah, it's time for Yoongi and Jungkook's morning call!" Namjoon exclaims, "How exciting."

I smile and run up to Yoongi's room, I walk in and start hitting the spoon against the frying pan. "Yoongi-ssi! Wake up! We are filming!!"

"Yes, yes (Y/n)! I'm awake now..." He sits up, "I'll go downstairs now."

"Good morning!" I say smiling.

He rubs his head and I leave the room. I sneak into Jungkook's room and I do the exact same thing, Jungkook is a bit harder to wake up, I literally have to go right to his ear to get a response.

"Okay, okay, Noona, I'm awake now." I says rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"We're filming!" I exclaim patting his head, "We're having breakfast downstairs, everyone is waiting."

"I'll be there soon."

"Don't, fall back asleep."

"Don't worry, I won't." He says giving me his angelic smile.

I roll my eyes and walk out. I walk into the kitchen and sit down.